And They are Gone!

Dream on....................we'll never see K&K together again.  They don't even talk to each other on their VK or Instagram accounts. They are only a sad memory to all of us who adored them !

they not even on each others friend list for vk, fb & instagram.

And i think Mikey has more chance of marrying Rita than the 2 k's coming back :yikes:

If true, that's a real shame. Guess it was just a summer fling. Kami never did want to have sex with a girl, even one as attractive and fun as Kristy. I think they have different lives. Kami was seeking to aggressively market herself through modeling and wanted a husband. Kristy (who I think would make a fantastic model as she is so sexy with a lithe body, not classical model though) has slightly different interests. I think Kristy would experiment with both girls and guys if the right ones come along and is not interesting in settling down. She wants to have fun!  I think we all fell for them both individually and as a couple and didn't want to see the obvious. Kami used to go out to meet the photographer and have sex. I believe Kristy actually got jealous and that is why they they had big fights (or rather Kristy just wouldn't talk to Kami for a day or two). The time Kristy was mad at Kami for how she treated a stray dog was bs, Kami was too independent for Kristy who wanted her for herself, not shared with men. But, I will give Kristy credit for not forcing herself on Kami who she was very attracted to. The other thing is I actually think if Kristy could have found a man she wanted at one of the clubs, she wouldn't have bothered going after Kami. Well, anyway it was a great summer for both of them, great life experience. I think both would love to experience Europe again (Russia must be so depressing), but not necessarily with each other. They should come to America. I'm sure many on this forum would gladly show them a good time here.

Just because it doesn't appear that they are friends on social media doesn't mean that they don't talk and text each other on a regular basis.  Since they know that allot of people on here have access to their social media, that might be the reason that their only contact is by phone, or hell they might even be living together for all we know!  It's on pure speculation as to what they are up to in the first place!

Nope, make that 6 or 7 girls instead, all different, so that they appeal to CC members' divergent lusts and fetishes.

Just make sure there's one in there with really sexy feet so you-know-who will happy...

No make that 11 girls and gets their mother's on there aswell I need some milf action on the side lol