And They are Gone!

And a  little bit of the soul of RLC evaporates with them. For those of us who have been around since they first appeared...I believe this is the third departure. My guess...it is the finale. But, despite their imperfections and Nora's (Nastya's) often haughty ways, there vanishes a breath of the RLC experience. Will I miss them?...yes. But in the long run I think their time on the stage has passed. Best  wishes to both young people and may they find bright futures and happiness wherever they end up! Together - or apart!

cas

End of an era!

Of course, that's exactly what I thought the first time they skedaddled... never thought I'd see Diana and Efim around again, either... RLC works in mysterious ways..

Thanks A&Z, you're consummate entertainment artists and you've done a marvelous job. I wish you both the best.

I think we have all learnt NOT to trust Nora so i will believe she is gone when the room and site returns with no Nora and no Kiko . Kiko may have been a bit weird but i only seen him being polite to the other girls .

I agree with what you say, but I don't think they are going anywhere!  I could be wrong and thought I was once, but I was wrong.  I have no idea what RLC is up to with N&K or this particular apartment, but I think they may stay in the apartment and what packing that has been done is to bring in the winter clothes and remove the summer clothes.  If that is not the case then the apartment won't show up for at least a week at the pace these two are moving!  Only time will tell.

I know several things with dead certainty, secrets that only a squirrel would know:

1) N&K have left the building.

2) Or the cameras have been left off.

3) N&K were always an important component in RLC's success, both on the camera and off.

4) N&K were a nice, creative couple. They always were harmonious, never fought or injured one another. Not permanently.

5) N&K are gone from the camera and are gone from the backstage

6) But they could also be coming back to either of those locations.

Gee, I hope this secret information will quell your curiosity.  :lmao:

In final analysis, little Squirrel Himself has left this RLC apartment for the time being. We'll see what happens next on this mystery tour.

It's logical that Nora's replacement(s) will be living in the apartment for few days along with Nora and Kiko. When the apartment comes back to online there is at least a new host(s), and perhaps also new other girls.

Of course, that's exactly what I thought the first time they skedaddled... never thought I'd see Diana and Efim around again, either... RLC works in mysterious ways..

Thanks A&Z, you're consummate entertainment artists and you've done a marvelous job. I wish you both the best.

I never thought I see polina again to be honest but on rlc never say never