Receiving Outside Instructions

BBsq69

2 things I've noticed. 1 seems obvious the other one more subtle but seems to be a pattern.

First when they watch the laptop together I get the distinct impression they are either watching themselves or reading about themselves. This is based on 2 things: the laptop is never brought out into the open although possibly other cams can see it (so that might be a flaw in my theory) and the expressions on they faces and the glances to each other that occur during the process.

Now the second one I think I have seen 3 times in themid-evening. They switch the lights off and go into the corner of the kitchen. Then after 10 minutes or so they come back with renewed purpose as though even they've talked about their plans for the evening or someone is telling them what they should do. Quite honestly Masha has made it clear that if she can't think of anything to do her mouth makes straight for Sasha's cock as it did just before they went dark.

There's a very high chance that I'm wrong but that in the corner of that kitchen something is going on.

When they go in the corner of the Kitchen they are opening the Window to Smoke. You can see clearly on the Premium cam in the Living Room. Also something i have noticed Masha doesn't spend too much time on the phone but she is not quiet when she does use it! Im not convinced they are receiving instructions.

Just my opinion on what i have observed.

Damn you all

Masha and Sasha speaking with Dasha via Skype

Either go to the window smoking only :smoke: :smoke: :smoke:

she was always talk with them

Just she  ask about their conditions

You stupid humans

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Damn you all

Masha and Sasha speaking with Dasha via Skype

Either go to the window smoking only :smoke: :smoke: :smoke:

she was always talk with them

Just she  ask about their conditions

You stupid humans

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Well there was that phone call shown with Nora and Dasha but that was the other end of the room. The smoking ritual seems a bit strange. I guess theey switch the lights off so people cannot easily see them from the outside when they are at the window.