Leora's Dog's breed

Try changing the subject heading to Leora's Dog's breed, instead of Leora's Dog breeds and people might know what you're trying to find out.

Not many dog lovers on here, judging by how many want the dog silenced! So good luck!

Looks like a pedigree dog, though. Sooner or later someone will be able to tell us. Some Russian-speaking members seem to know a lot of the personal details of this couple, so maybe they can help!

Try changing the subject heading to Leora's Dog's breed, instead of Leora's Dog breeds and people might know what you're trying to find out.

Not many dog lovers on here, judging by how many want the dog silenced! So good luck!

Looks like a pedigree dog, though. Sooner or later someone will be able to tell us. Some Russian-speaking members seem to know a lot of the personal details of this couple, so maybe they can help!

bubbleobill ,Thank you , I love this dog. Naughty, cute .

BTW, Maya's dog always sleeping .  In a small space , Can only sleep ??? Sad.

We don't exactly have the most intellectual group on the 'Net, here. Punctuation for the most part with anyone under the age of 30 is severely lacking. Many times it makes posts near impossible to read. You have to go over them several times to figure out what the person is trying to convey.

I don't hold any writing Degree's, but I do give it a damned good shot.

"degrees" doesn't need the apostrophe, if we are going to get arsy about punctuation :o)

Well, spell check said it did, so I changed it. I told you that I didn't hold a degree. Pay attention son.

Guest TxFeller

Well, spell check said it did, so I changed it. I told you that I didn't hold a degree. Pay attention son.

Rule of thumb for apostrophes: should be used when referring to the properties of or ownership by the word (usually a noun) it is modifying. Never used to indicate multiples of a thing.

Guest TxFeller

It is likely that Scooter is a rat terrier mix. They were bred to hunt down rats in their burrows, hence their tendency to want to dig, even when there's no dirt to dig in. Might be rat terrier/pinscher mix.

900x900px_LL_3286b173_SAM_2704.jpg