The mouse

Ok! Someone please tell this mental midget that the mouse is optical and doesn't need to stay on the edge of her laptop. I'm sure she will get this as well as she gets that her relationship is a joke and that her man will never fuck her longer than a cpl minutes.Oh shit! I got off topic....

Microslovt! I love it!

Not sure the Russian members of the forum will be quite so impressed with the satire!

Maybe this is also why she doesn't use toys? The makers may have some issues with absorbing excess 'moisture' that they can't resolve and she can't take the risk, as Moist is her middle name! Name of toys they are working on in the lab? Anyone have any bright ideas?!

Microslovt! I love it!

Not sure the Russian members of the forum will be quite so impressed with the satire!

Maybe this is also why she doesn't use toys? The makers may have some issues with absorbing excess 'moisture' that they can't resolve and she can't take the risk, as Moist is her middle name! Name of toys they are working on in the lab? Anyone have any bright ideas?!

One thing about the forum and satire.  You never have to worry about anyone walking in on you with an assault rifle ready to blow your head off.

The most someone will do is start a flame war and we have a section for that if the need arises.  :lmao:

A good likeness. And no doubt the full length version has him clad in daggy underpants that can turn any woman on - to doing some knitting that is - and the ubiquitous black, or dark grey, ankle socks, worn during foreplay AND after play and guaranteed to knock any woman's socks off!