Leora and the Window

Ok so something I've noticed is that Leora likes to go out the window in both the living room and the guest room. Presumably to a balcony of some sort. That's not a typical U.S. thing to have balcony's like that so I'm not sure. But I've seen her go out there completely naked, or to get dressed. One time she even went out there fully clothed and came back in naked. Makes me wonder what kind of privacy she has out there.

But today something different is going I noticed. I'm watching her right now and she's sitting at her PC desk typing away. Every few minutes she gets up and goes to the window. You can see her from the knees down in frame and that's it. But a few minutes ago she was typing away, leaned over to look out the window smiling then went back to typing again and finally stood up, untied her robe and held it open as she walked to the window. Then tied it back up and sat back down. She's still typing away and every few minutes getting up to walk to the window.

So, what the heck is going on? Is she texting some hot stud across the street and they're playing with each other? or is she enjoying the breeze flowing across her smooth lips? INQUIRING MINDS WANT TO KNOW!

Guest TxFeller

Sounds as if some local guy is horning in on our time and they're sending messages back and forth. But, if that was true, why wouldn't he just tune in to RLC and watch her there? Yes... I know there's some satisfaction to having her all to himself, a show just for him, but surely he would get a better view online... ?

:idk:

Well it's gotten me curious because someone in the video thread caught Paul going through Leora's phone while she was asleep and they've been arguing lately.

Granted it could all just be innocent coincidence like Paul was just looking for a song or a picture or something and the argument is unrelated. But it still makes you wonder.

But then you have to ask why do that at the window? In today's modern technological age you could just fire up skype and do your duty like that or facetime through your phone.

By saying that you have just confirmed something i was suspicious with as i too saw Paul looking through Leora's phone while she was asleep. I feared the worst if she turned over and caught him cos he was going through it for a hell of a long time.

We should not forget that Leora is an EXHIBITIONIST.. she get turned on by knowing that other people is looking at her naked, she is the Queen of RLC... why she is mostly masturbating in the living room or guest room where all free users can see her? Yes, sometimes she masturbates in her bedroom.. but that is only 10% of the times.. she loves walking naked in the apartment... she loves to start masturbating in the living room and even taking out the pillows beside her so "us" the viewers can look at her with no obstrubctions.. haven't you noticed that?

So it would not surprise me if she gets turned on by getting naked in the balcony so some neighbor that maybe she even doesn't know personally can get horny by watching her... who knows, I am quite sure that feeling being watched live must be a turn on for her..

She loves to be watched...