Z & L's guest

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Water pipes in Russia are black iron ,that's why the rust when you first turn on a faucet They do not use galvanized pipe for water like we do. That's why they do not drink out of faucet they get water out of bottle or boil it.

In the thumbnail image I saw her putting her top on and when I loaded the cam, she appeared wet all over to me... that's the best I've got. I'm near certain she must have showered.

if she took a shower, the posts have flooded cc, to the point where the server would have exploded !!! it is outside shower ....

ella estubo toda la tarde limpiando y ordenando ropa , usando la lavadora , vestia pantalon corto despues se puso pantalon largo salieron al balcon un rato , y despues en leva 1 y 2 , yo no vi ninguna ducha , lo que si digo es que imagino que se duchara fuera por que si no , tiene que oler como el culo .

cette amie est très belle, mais elle est l'invitée la plus décevante de toute l'histoire de rlc!!! il est temps qu'elle parte se doucher chez elle!!!! 8) 8) 8)

this friend is very beautiful, but she is the guest most disappointing in the history of rlc !!! it's time for her to leave her home to shower !!!! 8) 8) 8)