Z & L's guest

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Check threads from May, there was comments she could be Zoya's sister, who also likes to mess with Lev.

There is no evidence that she is Zoya's sister. If we believe all sister speculations here, it means all the dark haired guests in all apartments are Alina's sisters  ;D

There is no evidence that she is Zoya's sister. If we believe all sister speculations here, it means all the dark haired guests in all apartments are Alina's sisters  ;D

c'est moi qui, à l'époque, avait posté que cette fille devait être la sœur de zoya, parce qu'elles se ressemblent....mais je n'ai, sur cet fait, aucune certitude...... ;)

it was I who, at the time, had posted that this girl had to be the sister of zoya because they are similar .... but I did, this fact no certainty ..... .)

Now don't bend the stick See. Last time she was there, we heard the girls address Lev with a question: Can you handle two sisters?

And it's 11:40 in Barcelona, so the new girls won't be in until tomorrow.

Now don't bend the stick See. Last time she was there, we heard the girls address Lev with a question: Can you handle two sisters?

And it's 11:40 in Barcelona, so the new girls won't be in until tomorrow.

héhé!!!!!! je n'étais pas au courant de cela!!!! peut-être que je n'avais pas tort???!!!

hehe !!!!!! I was not aware of it !!!! Maybe I was not wrong ??? !!! ::) ::) ::) ;)

Are yall talking about the same girl that stated while in the house that she would never get naked in front of the camera?

Yes. But, last time she was here, the camera angle for living room 2 was better suited for viewing because it was almost dead on looking at the front of the couch. That angle allowed viewers to see the actual things she was doing with Lev, such as laying her head on his shoulder, moving her hand on his body and laying her boobs on his arm and chest.

This time you can't really see the actual touching in most cases. You can only see that it "seems" like she's touching him.

I can't believe that those kinds of things don't affect Zoya in a negative way.

Yes. But, last time she was here, the camera angle for living room 2 was better suited for viewing because it was almost dead on looking at the front of the couch. That angle allowed viewers to see the actual things she was doing with Lev, such as laying her head on his shoulder, moving her hand on his body and laying her boobs on his arm and chest.

This time you can't really see the actual touching in most cases. You can only see that it "seems" like she's touching him.

I can't believe that those kinds of things don't affect Zoya in a negative way.

Have Kristy and Kami not taught you anything? Just because they touch and act all flirty doesn't mean she has any interest in him or wants to have sex with him.

cette fille est capable de ne pas faire le moindre brin de toilette pendant plus de 6 mois!!!! et de rester avec ses habits de jours pour dormir, pendant plus de 3 ans!!! on n'est pas près de voir quoi que ce soit!!!!

This girl is able to not make the slightest bit of toilet for more than six months !!!! and stay with his days of clothes for sleep, for more than 3 years !!! we are not close to seeing anything !!!! :( :( :( :o :o :o ??? ??? ???