Z & L's guest

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A MESSAGE TO THE GUEST......

Dear Lady,

I have to say I have admired your beautiful face and wonderful body since you first arrived. You seem to have a nice personality, and a good sense of humour. All in all, a lovely girl.

However... you are really starting to get on my tits with all this 'Oh dear, I mustn't let anyone see my private bits' shit! You have the opportunity to make many thousands happy. Please do not waste it.

For full instructions please ask Zoya. I am sure she will be more than happy to show you the way.

Yours facelessly,

upndown.

We should take an informal survey. I think Lev's sister for the reason you stated, although as an american I shudder a little at how flirty they are together brother and sister. Us americans are a little puritan though. Zoya knows nothing will happen so she puts up with it. Also, she is the only one having sex with him, so who cares. And Lev does seem more affectionate and attentive to Zoya since he came back.

Guest bobbyjoe

Je me suis posé la même question...  :scratchchin:

I asked myself the same question...  :scratchchin:

j think she have leaving,the clothes  on the couch is probably the clothes of zoya she have used when she was here,this guest is beautiful but many frustation with her because she don't want take  shower here,rlc is soo boring right now with the departure of her,j try search some activity for watching on rlc but exept see zoya painting there is nothing

She didn't left permanently, clothes in living room are hers. Also her jacket and shoes are in the hall. She will come back.

I think she is coming back too. She needs to go and have a proper wash somewhere. Difficult for anyone to be living in a house and showering outside from time to time. You will begin to smell. You need to shower at least once a day and she doesn't do this.