Pictures Split #1 Part #1

To Madwolf33 Your comment about Ronda Rousey. I was in Martial arts 18 years Hold a 8th degree black belt. There is always some one out there that can beat you. Besides being in USASF 6 years . Give credit where it is due ,could you have made it that far? Try it some time. Have a good day.

To Madwolf33 Your comment about Ronda Rousey. I was in Martial arts 18 years Hold a 8th degree black belt. There is always some one out there that can beat you. Besides being in USASF 6 years . Give credit where it is due ,could you have made it that far? Try it some time. Have a good day.

don't know don't care. i never told anyone i could beat every ones ass that got in the ring with me. i was into boxing some martial arts. never worried about belts.7 years in the navy. 4 1/2 years of that was in the seals . i wanted to be able to survive not prove how bad i was. the worst beating i ever give and received was two guys over 6'3 each and well over 250 pounds each. i took them down and broke both there arms first thing i broke on of there jaws and some ribs of each one of them. because if i hadn't they would have killed me. and they almost did anyways. they ended up braking 27 of my bones that night. that was also the end of the navy for me.  but i never did walk into a bar or step into a ring. and say i can beat any ones ass. like she did so when she got her ass handed to her i couldn't help but laugh my ass off