Pictures Split #1 Part #1

I was able to come up with a scale tonight for measuring the height of Ms. Sara, Ms. Ilona, and Ms. White. I used the doorway opening as the measuring tool this time. Standard height of doorways are 82"(6'10") and again assuming that Russia uses the same standard, I was able to break it down to get the scale you see. I used a main picture of the room as the control and the others(of the lovely women) were pasted onto it from recent pictures. I knew that the two blondes were tall, but the one that surprised me was Ilona. The only one wearing elevated boots is Sara. It seems that the other two are wearing some type of flat shoes/boots. I'm going to say that Ms. White is 6' 3", Ms. Sara 5'11, and Ms. Ilona 5'9. That is all for now...

(The Image Content is no longer accessible and has been removed).

tu es le premier à faire cela, bravo!!!

I was able to come up with a scale tonight for measuring the height of Ms. Sara, Ms. Ilona, and Ms. White. I used the doorway opening as the measuring tool this time. Standard height of doorways are 82"(6'10") and again assuming that Russia uses the same standard, I was able to break it down to get the scale you see. I used a main picture of the room as the control and the others(of the lovely women) were pasted onto it from recent pictures. I knew that the two blondes were tall, but the one that surprised me was Ilona. The only one wearing elevated boots is Sara. It seems that the other two are wearing some type of flat shoes/boots. I'm going to say that Ms. White is 6' 3", Ms. Sara 5'11, and Ms. Ilona 5'9. That is all for now...

(The Image Content is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Might want to start over...std North American door height is 6' 8" not 6'10".  This apartment is in Spain not Russia.  I think their doors are about the same as ours.

Guest iconcam

My apologies maxfactor for thinking that they were located in Russia. As for the height, yes I do agree, standard height of a door is 6' 8", but this is a door opening, which technically, the opening needs clearance at the base and and the top for a door to function properly. I was generous by 1/2" to the opening to make it an even 82"(generally door openings are 81 1/2"). Regardless, this is just to give ones that are curious about their height an idea of what it's close to being. A close rough idea if you will. That is all for now...

It is difficult to follow your observations as you use those medieval measures. Why don´t you join the decimal world and make the communication easy for everybody!

It is difficult to follow your observations as you use those medieval measures. Why don´t you join the decimal world and make the communication easy for everybody!

Modern, sensible, sane, yes. But sadly, standard no.

So many major nations still use imperial measurements. Remarkable in this so called modern, digital age.

Some use imperial measures for some things and not for others.

Given that we now live in an era of instant communications and a virtual global village, some nations are as insular as they ever were during the days of horse and cart and their insistence on rigidly adhering to old customs for reasons of 'integrity' are baffling and in line with the thinking of a feudal village.

While most of the world is focussed on 400, 800 and 1600 metre races in athletics and up to 3200m in horse races, some countries still talk about miles and watching horse pass the furlong poles!

And how many pounds someone weighs rather than kilos. They simply won't give an inch!

So metrification came and went and passed a great number of countries by! They shut their eyes and hoped it wouldn't 'happen to' them...... 

Might want to start over...std North American door height is 6' 8" not 6'10".  This apartment is in Spain not Russia.  I think their doors are about the same as ours.

Standard metric door height is 1980 which is 6'-6" in the old money and as in spain will definately be metric