Pictures Split #1 Part #1

I agree that they are all fairly good looking. But, unfortunately, I can't say that I've seen any one of them do anything that makes them interesting enough for me to spend my time watching them for more than a few minutes a day. There's just nothing exciting about this house anymore for me. This was my favorite apartment from March through September and made the monthly fee worth it for me. Since then, very little of interest.  :(

I must admit that I was a big proponent of getting new girls for this apartment. Boy what a mistake that was and looking back I can't believe I even wished for such a thing.  I hope everybody can forgive me for being so selfish!!  This is the most boring apartment of them all now and it's sad because all of the girls are nice looking in my opinion but they are as boring as watching paint dry!!

I must admit that I was a big proponent of getting new girls for this apartment. Boy what a mistake that was and looking back I can't believe I even wished for such a thing.  I hope everybody can forgive me for being so selfish!!  This is the most boring apartment of them all now and it's sad because all of the girls are nice looking in my opinion but they are as boring as watching paint dry!!

There will never be 2 people as interesting and sexy as K & K were!  Too bad they are no longer friends. ( I think) .  Maybe they will be back together soon !!

I wouldn't go so far as to say it's the most boring because there really isn't much happening in any of the other apartments either. The thing that I enjoy most these days is when some of the regular tenants have guests over or throw parties. At least then there's a chance that someone will catch your interest (even though it's only briefly).

I really enjoyed some of the old tenants that have since moved on (like Alina and Anton). But, my favorite apartment was always Barcelona because I truly enjoyed the parade of young women who flowed through there.

When I first joined, it was Alissa and Nora, then Kamila and Monica, then Rita (I didn't really care much for Jenny), then Milana and Coco followed by Kamila (second stay) and finally Kristy. They were all interesting, fun to watch and pretty much "authentic" from a personality standpoint. They each had qualities that made them "likeable" to me. Once K&K left, everything went downhill fast.

Maybe the new girls will prove interesting in the long run, but I just haven't seen anything from any of them to really give me a feel for their personalities as yet. So, I can't say whether I like or dislike them at this point and I'm not willing to spend much more time waiting for them to open up.

My days of regularly checking in on RLC appear to be rapidly coming to an end, and that's a shame because I've really enjoyed them. There's nothing else like them on the Web that I can find.

I wouldn't go so far as to say it's the most boring because there really isn't much happening in any of the other apartments either. The thing that I enjoy most these days is when some of the regular tenants have guests over or throw parties. At least then there's a chance that someone will catch your interest (even though it's only briefly).

I really enjoyed some of the old tenants that have since moved on (like Alina and Anton). But, my favorite apartment was always Barcelona because I truly enjoyed the parade of young women who flowed through there.

When I first joined, it was Alissa and Nora, then Kamila and Monica, then Rita (I didn't really care much for Jenny), then Milana and Coco followed by Kamila (second stay) and finally Kristy. They were all interesting, fun to watch and pretty much "authentic" from a personality standpoint. They each had qualities that made them "likeable" to me. Once K&K left, everything went downhill fast.

Maybe the new girls will prove interesting in the long run, but I just haven't seen anything from any of them to really give me a feel for their personalities as yet. So, I can't say whether I like or dislike them at this point and I'm not willing to spend much more time waiting for them to open up.

My days of regularly checking in on RLC appear to be rapidly coming to an end, and that's a shame because I've really enjoyed them. There's nothing else like them on the Web that I can find.

You are very right on all accounts bookmaster, I just had my blinders on and didn't see it at the time!!

I hardly ever go to the free cams anymore and I will never pay for RLC anymore unless something drastic changes, but by their track record I don't see that happening!

There will never be 2 people as interesting and sexy as K & K were!  Too bad they are no longer friends. ( I think) .  Maybe they will be back together soon !!

I agree. They were "magic" together. I couldn't get enough of them. I think they are still friends. They just went their own way after leaving Barcelona. The modeling world just doesn't give them too many opportunities to spend that much time together because of all the traveling to different cities. RLC was a very special situation where they got to spend a nice chunk of time together.

If Ilona could be interesting if K&K returned. maybe a 3some..yow K&K rocked!!

That's a nice dream. But, I'm afraid I don't have any hopes that it will become reality. As mr1010 and others have said, they were a one time special that we're likely never to see again. But, there's nothing to stop me from hoping that another "dynamic duo" will come along at some point in the future. :)

You are very right on all accounts bookmaster, I just had my blinders on and didn't see it at the time!!

I hardly ever go to the free cams anymore and I will never pay for RLC anymore unless something drastic changes, but by their track record I don't see that happening!

Well, let's hope that they can do something to change their track record. It would be nice to be able to discuss some other really fascinating tenants.  ;)

I too am not very interested in this group.  There is nothing worth watching or discussing.  So many of us were hopeful that the new girls would spice it up a bit, but that doesn't seem to be happening.  Sara is gone most of the time, and White is not really connecting with Ilona.  Ilona seems to be communicating with others afar, with either computer or cell phone media, and her mirror dances need to take a turn for the "hot".

What we need here is some over the cover action, and some partners that want to play.

Wishin' and Hopin'...it can't hurt.