Pictures Split #1 Part #1

Must keep apartments LOERA IS THE BEST THEN MASHA AND NELLY THEN SARA the rest kick them all out and lock the DOORS.

Your taste is similar to mine (1. Leora 2. Nelly 3. Ilona 4. Masha 5. Maya 6. Sara) but the more apartments they have, the higher the turnover so even the dull ones can serve a purpose. If enough people moan or few people watch then RLC will try harder so I say keep them all and new stars like Masha and Ilona will eventually come along. Actually unless Ilona pulls her finger out (or rather puts it in) Masha will be back in my top 3. Nelly, especially, and Maya are ill served by their cameras.

What no love for Zoya or Carla?  1. Leora 2. Nelly 3. Masha 4. Sara  5. Carla  6.Zoya 7.Adriana  8. Suzan

What is the deal they get Paid no one seems to work.  Free apartment.

That ain't no joke!!  I love Zoya & Carla but when Lev is around Zoya is different.  You never know what you're going to get with Carla & Mario that's for sure!  Sometimes I wonder who does pay them but I know it's RLC because they care about the subscribers about as much as RLC does!!

What no love for Zoya or Carla?  1. Leora 2. Nelly 3. Masha 4. Sara  5. Carla  6.Zoya 7.Adriana  8. Suzan

What is the deal they get Paid no one seems to work.  Free apartment.

I was just putting my top 6 - there are others as well - but to answer specifically about why theya re outside it.

Zoya suffers because of her company (Paul should be a drawback for Leora but she rises above it) the lame Leva and the guest who may or may not have a very hot body. Zoya suffers by comparison all the other day I saw the 2 girls together and side by side I have to say Zoya is prettier. Carla is not up there because I just don't like her bottom - Sara doesn't do much but has a great body but again if she does not do much with it there's a vacancy in my top 6. Maya although in my top 5 would be helped by less clutter in her house, especially those interfering pets. Maya and Stephan trying to get it on with that huge dog there in the lounge is a major challenge and then there is that awful hall camera ... and that tattoo does not flatter her. Adriana's sex is top drawer - well only below Masha's - but i don't find her attractive and have never had any interest in the couple outside the bedroom. Contrast that with Nelly who is always entertaining and Bogdan, despite having a proper job, comes home and joins in as much as possible making Nelly even more fun.

I was just putting my top 6 - there are others as well - but to answer specifically about why theya re outside it.

Zoya suffers because of her company (Paul should be a drawback for Leora but she rises above it) the lame Leva and the guest who may or may not have a very hot body. Zoya suffers by comparison all the other day I saw the 2 girls together and side by side I have to say Zoya is prettier. Carla is not up there because I just don't like her bottom - Sara doesn't do much but has a great body but again if she does not do much with it there's a vacancy in my top 6. Maya although in my top 5 would be helped by less clutter in her house, especially those interfering pets. Maya and Stephan trying to get it on with that huge dog there in the lounge is a major challenge and then there is that awful hall camera ... and that tattoo does not flatter her. Adriana's sex is top drawer - well only below Masha's - but i don't find her attractive and have never had any interest in the couple outside the bedroom. Contrast that with Nelly who is always entertaining and Bogdan, despite having a proper job, comes home and joins in as much as possible making Nelly even more fun.

Maya would never make my list just because of her gaudy tattoo!

Maya would never make my list just because of her gaudy tattoo!

I respect that view. However i have fucked women with similarly intrusive ones, initially thinking "Oh she could have done without that", but then strangely they become quite easy to overcome.

I respect that view. However i have fucked women with similarly intrusive ones, initially thinking "Oh she could have done without that", but then strangely they become quite easy to overcome.

I don't go for the ones with targets on their backs if you know what i mean!!