Pictures Split #1 Part #1

Do you guys remember when I said that people were stealing my stuff and posting it on other websites too,and remember how mad I got and then started putting my name in the middle of the pictures,well after awhile I realized that there is only one person that has the right to claim any of these photos,and that is RLC,So I stopped bitching about it because as long as we upload unto CC or any other website,people will always steal from other people and call it their own.

The only way to stop anyone from taking credit for your work is to never upload anything at all,once you upload anything to the internet then it's gone forever to be used by anyone anywhere for any purpose.

Once again this is copyrighted content from RLC and it belongs to nobody but them. :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: 

And like they always say,"If you can't beat them,Join them" If they steal our shit and post it on other websites,well do the same and take their shit and post it here too,That way we all Cancel each other out!!

This has been a public service Announcement from the guy you love and love to hate BIG DICK MIKEY!! :lmao: :lmao:

Algún mierda de aquí esta llevándose todos mis gifs y montajes a otra web y los pone como suyos.

:poke:  :headache:  :dwarf:  :soapbox:  :spam:  :spam:

Do you guys remember when I said that people were stealing my stuff and posting it on other websites too,and remember how mad I got and then started putting my name in the middle of the pictures,well after awhile I realized that there is only one person that has the right to claim any of these photos,and that is RLC,So I stopped bitching about it because as long as we upload unto CC or any other website,people will always steal from other people and call it their own.

The only way to stop anyone from taking credit for your work is to never upload anything at all,once you upload anything to the internet then it's gone forever to be used by anyone anywhere for any purpose.

Once again this is copyrighted content from RLC and it belongs to nobody but them. :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: 

And like they always say,"If you can't beat them,Join them" If they steal our shit and post it on other websites,well do the same and take their shit and post it here too,That way we all Cancel each other out!!

This has been a public service Announcement from the guy you love and love to hate BIG DICK MIKEY!! :lmao: :lmao:

As long as you don't prove you have a big dick, we're good! It;s not that kinda pic thread :lmao: :lmao:

On ‎2015‎-‎12‎-‎19 at 2:28 PM, euromike69 said:

We have seen this many times before were you have two girls that get along great and another girl who is completely Anti-social :stirthepot: :stirthepot: :stirthepot:

These two have to be the most unattractive girls on RLC surely ?

Take away their slim figures (that's what most guys on here seem to prefer), and they have nothing. Their faces are not even plain.

Don't wish to sound harsh, it's just an opinion.

Take away their slim figures (that's what most guys on here seem to prefer), and they have nothing. Their faces are not even plain.

So you're saying that Butch of Carina and Sabrina is better looking?

hope como dijo euromike par cajaro has lo mismo a ellos que se joda.hope like euromike said do the samething back.

Cómo voy a copiar yo lo suyo si todo lo que tiene es lo que yo publico aquí  :haha:  :haha:

Se que no puedo hacer nada pero que sepa que no somos idiotas y que el sigue siendo un LADRON un FARSANTE y un MIERDA.

Really?

Actually I don't mind girl next door types as they are more realistic anyway, but Anna seems quite attractive and Irma has signs of having a decent personality, as well as being quite acceptable-looking, for mine.

There's been some quite ordinary women  on this site before, not going to mention names, as most have left now, but it takes all kinds. Some think Nelly is too thin, Leora is too vain, Dasha is too dull, Adriana too serious, etc etc.

I enjoy the variety from room to room and some rooms I have zero interest in at all. Each to their own.

I also think making an appraisal on day one is rather premature .

Anna looks OK to me. I'm not a great fan of the really busty look, but these two seem nice enough to me.

Not every girl can be like Aphrodite or Leora!