Pictures Split #1 Part #1

On ‎2015‎-‎12‎-‎23 at 11:30 AM, euromike69 said:

Sweet mother of Moses!!!! :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby:

And that's why Irma go around in underwear downstairs like Ilona and Anna does, so she doesn't make them jealous. (She always keeps her top on).

edit: My bad, seems like she finally puts some extra sexy on for the downstairs guys.

I would like to take this time out to tank RLC for finally getting it right,After the disaster that was Jenny and Nikki,They finally brought some women into the project that are interesting to watch...Thank you!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :woohoo:

Edit:...Who is even watching those other apartments still,this apartment is back on top once again.

Edit again:This place has turned into Camsoda/Voyeur Villa/Chaturbate,,,and Mikey likey a lot lmaoo!

here we go again with a few hours teasing with no action, all very predictable and getting a bit boring to be honest.

call me boring, but i sure enjoy half naked girls in lingerie...

and dont tell me you expect them to run around naked all-day and rubbing each other's pussys all the time.

here we go again with a few hours teasing with no action, all very predictable and getting a bit boring to be honest.

I like it. ... :) ... BTW, this is what this apartment is about. ...  Theyhave fun and this is the most importent thing, i think.

Elles sont jolies mais je suis d'accord avec ceux qui pensent qu'elles sont ennuyeuses à regarder. C'est peut-être parce que je suis pas un abonné mais elles ont l'air pas naturelles... toujours à pianoter sur leur portable. Je suis d'accord que c'est probablement leur but et le contrat qu'elles ont signé avec RLC mais je préfère un appart' "normal". Après on a tous des goûts différents mais c'est clairement pas ma tasse de thé :)

They are pretty for sure, but I'm one of those who think they are quite boring to watch. Maybe I would not write this if I was not a free member but they look and behave so fake... always on their phone. I agree this is probably their goal and the RLC contract but I personaly prefere a "normal" flat. Then we all have different opinions about that but definetely not my type :)

Well, even though some people think its fake i highly doubt it. They are young girls who enjoy their life in pretty spain. No need to work, free rent and just have to look pretty. So who wouldnt enjoy that while dancing around? They are good friends.

They like to take photos for whoever is left behind in beloved motherland Russia and those to them.

PS If the girls should ever get into a fight over who got the best boobs, I'll volunteer as a tribute to help them finding out.

Elles sont jolies mais je suis d'accord avec ceux qui pensent qu'elles sont ennuyeuses à regarder. C'est peut-être parce que je suis pas un abonné mais elles ont l'air pas naturelles... toujours à pianoter sur leur portable. Je suis d'accord que c'est probablement leur but et le contrat qu'elles ont signé avec RLC mais je préfère un appart' "normal". Après on a tous des goûts différents mais c'est clairement pas ma tasse de thé :)

They are pretty for sure, but I'm one of those who think they are quite boring to watch. Maybe I would not write this if I was not a free member but they look and behave so fake... always on their phone. I agree this is probably their goal and the RLC contract but I personaly prefere a "normal" flat. Then we all have different opinions about that but definetely not my type :)

:clap: :clap: :clap: