Pictures Split #1 Part #1

PAUL STOP CALLING ILONA BEFORE I COME AND FIND YOU AND MAKE YOU STOP,DAMIT WE WANT HER IN A GOOD MOOD,AND YOU ARE FUCKING IT UP FOR THE REST OF US,YOU ARE INTERRUPTING MY JERK OFF SESSION YOU STUPID ASS DUDE WHOEVER YOU ARE :soapbox: :soapbox: :soapbox:

BREAKING NEWS,I THINK THE NEW LESBIAN APARTMENT IS ABOUT TO GO,I SEE ONE OF THE GIRLS ON HER PHONE TALKING TO SOMEONE AND CRYING,AND ALSO PACKING,RLC DOES KINDA RUIN RELATIONSHIPS THOUGH :wtf:

BREAKING NEWS,I THINK THE NEW LESBIAN APARTMENT IS ABOUT TO GO,I SEE ONE OF THE GIRLS ON HER PHONE TALKING TO SOMEONE AND CRYING,AND ALSO PACKING,RLC DOES KINDA RUIN RELATIONSHIPS THOUGH :wtf:

The redhead always seems to be crying. To bad if they go, do like the brunette alot.

Frankster> It looks so fake how they behave, they wear lingerie all the day, shake their ass, it's like they try to hit on cams :D

For me they are not banal, I have a girl friend who has lived for years with 2 flatmates girls, and for sure they didn't behave like that.

Maybe I'm wrong about these girls, but they look fake for me.

Winnlove> Encore une fois, elles sont normales bien sûr ce ne sont pas des martiennes :D Ce que je veux dire c'est qu'elles se comportent pas du tout comme les "jolies jeunes filles" comme tu dis. Ou alors elles en sont un gros cliché. Le truc avec le portable ok c'est générationnel, mais se balader en string/soutif toute la journée (et à poil de temps en temps), faire la pose dans le salon, faire des selfies en lingerie avec des filles que tu connais depuis quelques semaines... bah nan c'est pas banal pour moi, et de là à parler d'amitié... Elles jouent juste le rôle dont elles sont payées pour, je suis persuadé qu'elles ne seraient pas comme ça si y'avait pas de caméra. Enfin bref, c'est mon avis, ça n'enlève rien au fait qu'elles soient canons! ;)

Frankster> It looks so fake how they behave, they wear lingerie all the day, shake their ass, it's like they try to hit on cams :D

For me they are not banal, I have a girl friend who has lived for years with 2 flatmates girls, and for sure they didn't behave like that.

Maybe I'm wrong about these girls, but they look fake for me.

If real is means to behave like as with no camera, I have to disappoint you. This is not possible. In all apartments you can recognize that the inhabitants are influenced by the cameras. ... So. We will only see The real life of people who live in apartments with cameras. ... This is true for all aparments.

The only think we can hope for is that the residents are not doing some skript and remain human. I think, that is the case here. It seams like they have fun doing the lingerie show and that is the only thing that matters.

Je pense qu'elles sont "vraie" ces filles! Avant, non, aujourd'hui oui! RLC a voulu du changement, et on le voit. Ces filles vivent très bien ensemble, pas de jalousie, pas de boudeuse, pas de caprices, pas de "commandeuse", toutes les 3 sont au même niveau! Et c'est pour cela que ça fonctionne très bien! Elles sont toutes contentes l'une avec l'autre. Elles sont comme mes nièces et leurs copines, et ont vie tout à fait normale.

If real is means to behave like as with no camera, I have to disappoint you. This is not possible. In all apartments you can recognize that the inhabitants are influenced by the cameras. ... So. We will only see The real life of people who live in apartments with cameras. ... This is true for all aparments.

The only think we can hope for is that the residents are not doing some skript and remain human. I think, that is the case here. It seams like they have fun doing the lingerie show and that is the only thing that matters.

At least they are present in the apartment a lot more than previous residents; however that probably is due to the winter weather.........even Barcelona is cold in winter!

On ‎2015‎-‎12‎-‎23 at 2:04 PM, euromike69 said:

YOU GUYS BETTER LIKE THIS PHOTO IF YOU WANNA SEE MORE :haha: :haha: :lmao: :lmao:

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby:

WE LIKE, WE LIKE....................MORE please.............LOL !!!!