Pictures Split #1 Part #1

Yes it sure does depend on what they are eating,For instance if they were both munching on some juicy Fur-Burger then Mikey would not be complaining. :haha: :haha: :haha: :yes: :yes:

Considering girls shave down there now, can it still be called the fur-burger? lol

More like the clam dish.  :lmao:

This goes to all the people who sense Nora behind any behaviour of the girls. Do you have any proof of this? Like any 100% certain waterproof stuff? Have you seen her in the appartment giving instruction, emails, heard any of the girls saying her name on the phone?

Did anyone who works for RLC ever confirmed that? Do you have any insider information about that?

Or is it just something you want to believe because it suits your mind?

I dont mind if you just believe it, because i couldnt care less about what you believe. But i'm just curious as to why you guys think its all Nora behind everything.

Fantastic! So we just have another tease apartment? Best of rlc? I can't believe they were wearing their panties in the bath. Afraid they might accidentally bump into the other's pussy? I think the problem is Ilona. Irma masturbates openly and I think she would hit on Ilona easily if she wanted it. I swear to god they watched the K & K stuff and are emulating it. We've seen this act before. I am not getting emotionally tied to this crap again, I swear!

first of all rah its seems your new.second of all i dont have to to prove nothing but if you were here when she was here you would see that almost evertyhing the girls did and done so far is just the same thing nora did with milana and k and k have done whats next a massage.think about it .ilona wasnt down stairs for a while and all the sudden when anna went to bed irma went to her ilonas room they set up the bath then ilona is checking her phone in the bathroom.how did ilona know when the new girl was coming and why does she hide everytime she has a phone call irma has talked on the phone in the living room.

first of all rah its seems your new.second of all i dont have to to prove nothing but if you were here when she was here you would see that almost evertyhing the girls did and done so far is just the same thing nora did with milana and k and k have done whats next a massage.think about it .ilona wasnt down stairs for a while and all the sudden when anna went to bed irma went to her ilonas room they set up the bath then ilona is checking her phone in the bathroom.how did ilona know when the new girl was coming and why does she hide everytime she has a phone call irma has talked on the phone in the living room.

well i guess, being new doesnt make my opinion any less valuable than anyone else's opinion.

did it ever came to your mind they are just living a normal life? so what, Ilona doesnt have the highest social skills, but instead is more chatting on her phone or laptop. probably with someone at home? maybe someone important to her so she checks her phone quite often? who knows.

and maybe, just maybe, they know each other from back in the time when they've all been together in motherland russia. Ilona wrote an application to RLC and got into that appartment with Sara and White. She then tried to convice her friends from back home to join her and et voila... it worked. they are now together and work for RLC. Perhaps they've read about the former tenants of that appartment and try to copy them - but we will never know for sure.

I mean, girls their age change their behaviour all the time and they probably dont even know why.

Hope85 puts a lot of countless time and hours in front of his computer to edit and make all these wonderful gifs with photoshop,that's something that I just can't find the time nor the energy to do,So you thieves and freeloaders please show him some respect and leave his work alone,,,,So a big GRACIAS to you Hope keep them coming my friend Good Job :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

On ‎2015‎-‎12‎-‎19 at 8:44 PM, Hope85 said:

:biggrin:

sombra.png