Pictures Split #1 Part #1

On ‎2015‎-‎12‎-‎21 at 6:06 PM, sulzer25059 said:

Ilona's Banana is bigger than Irma's

(The Image Content is No Longer Accessible and Has Been Removed)

Notice how Irma's 'bouyancy aids' keep her higher in the water.

:yes: :yes:

I thought Anna would get in the way but she seems to be interacting just fine with Irma and Ilona's little games. It looks like they have a good max. Overall the 2Ks and Nora were better looking but these girls are starting to show they do have chemistry. Also these have been together for only a few days so to truly compare we might have to wait a month. i also think Irma especially is going to be a tremendous entertainer and Ilona is sexy as hell.

Anna is in the wrong apartment from what I hear!

What do you mean, dfCcap, wrong apartment? Give her time, eventually she will join the girls in shows or baths.

I don't want to get into a pissing contest with a certain individual on here but from what I've heard she has tried to take things to the next level at least a couple of times now and has been brushed off both times.  Ilona & Irma are good with the teasing aspect of the show but that's about it!  Unless something changes rather quickly I feel she will lose interest and leave and that's a shame because she it hot!!

I don't want to get into a pissing contest with a certain individual on here but from what I've heard she has tried to take things to the next level at least a couple of times now and has been brushed off both times.  Ilona & Irma are good with the teasing aspect of the show but that's about it!  Unless something changes rather quickly I feel she will lose interest and leave and that's a shame because she it hot!!

Not sure where you're getting that from. I've been in full on addiction mode since she arrived and haven't seen anything of the sort. From what I've seen it's pretty obvious these girls know each other well and are completely comfortable around one another. I wouldn't be expecting any girl on girl sessions but who cares this is fantastic.