This Apartment! Split #1

Some info from last night talk:

They went on vacation to Italy, Sara was with her boyfriend and returned separately.

Sara says she is very happy with him, it's a dream come true relationship for her.

Ilona said she had a boyfriend but it didn't work out.

This is not the standard "Reallife" apartment like Maya & Stepan, the old N&K, Lora & Max, or any of the other apartments.

It's eye-candy. It is designed to be eaten quickly. Melts in your mouth --  unless it melts in your hand first. Enjoy it. And avoid falling in love. That is the conclusion to which I have arrived.

I think that Sara has a sinus problem because she is always breathing with her mouth open ; otherwise, she's fine with a nice ass and thighs. Those thighs could probably break your neck if your down there eating !

This apartment is the biggest joke of RLC!!!

;) ;) Yo lo calificaria de estafa, la chica White despues de 2 dias fuera regresa, permanece poco mas de 3 horas en el apartamento y vuelve a salir con una maleta llena de ropa, la otra chica "fantasma" (Sara) ya se esta preparando para salir.Publicitan un apartamento con 3 chicas y pasan mas horas fuera que dentro de el.ES UNA ESTAFA.

I think Sara & White should have to leave the RLC project and let Ilona have two new girls!!

;) ;) No creo que salgan, pues no me extrañaria nada de que a estos 2 putones se las estuvieran follando algunos jefazos de estos ESTAFADORES, si no como iban a permitir tantas ausencias del apartamento

;) ;) Yo lo calificaria de estafa, la chica White despues de 2 dias fuera regresa, permanece poco mas de 3 horas en el apartamento y vuelve a salir con una maleta llena de ropa, la otra chica "fantasma" (Sara) ya se esta preparando para salir.Publicitan un apartamento con 3 chicas y pasan mas horas fuera que dentro de el.ES UNA ESTAFA.

I think this is what you get when RLC doesn't require anything from their tenants except to not cover the cameras and the tenants feel no responsibility to do anything to satisfy site members and the owners of RLC don't really care much about their customers satisfaction because they have virtually no competition.

People who thought that bringing in 3 new girls with no onsite manager would result in a better product were kidding themselves. It will never happen. There is nothing to motivate them to provide more than they are providing.

I think this is what you get when RLC doesn't require anything from their tenants except to not cover the cameras and the tenants feel no responsibility to do anything to satisfy site members and the owners of RLC don't really care much about their customers satisfaction because they have virtually no competition.

People who thought that bringing in 3 new girls with no onsite manager would result in a better product were kidding themselves. It will never happen. There is nothing to motivate them to provide more than they are providing.

Tu lo has dicho, no tienen competencia y por eso mismo poco le importa la opinion de los abonados

Tu lo has dicho, no tienen competencia y por eso mismo poco le importa la opinion de los abonados

I never thought I would say this, but I almost wish the RLC owners were more money hungry. Then, maybe they would actually try to run the site in a way that would actually please their customers more. They could probably quadruple their profits in no time.

I can't believe that they can be so bad at caring to please customers and still make a fortune. I wish I had the money to start up a competitive voyeur site.