Who Is White ?

she has mad cankles and is puffing a shisha like a bull. not into this girl. was she not on game of thrones?

What is it that she and so many other tenants (Alex and Lera, Nelly and Bogdan, Masha and Sasha) are puffing? I'm assuming that they are "vaping" instead of smoking since smoking is not allowed in the apartments. But, it doesn't seem to be flavored liquid. I've actually only seen bongs like that used for pot smoking, but it definitely can't be that. Any ideas?

Regarding the game of thrones, that was an actress named Gwendolyn something. But, I certainly agree that White could be her double. The resemblance is amazing.

She slept with no panties on but she sure is aware of where the cover is as she tries not to show too much, basically just her ass with the sheet between her legs. something like Nora would do but atleast she sometimes slept without the sheet between her legs. sure miss Nora sometimes.

So my girl White slept without panties but made damn sure to keep the covers in the appropriate location as to not show anydamnthing?  Nora would do that as well but Nora always showed the kitty, always!  Nora had the best kitty on RLC in my opinion!!  White's tiger may not be no match for Nora's kitty!!!

Probably the same song, second verse which will be just like the first!

I like the fact that she sleeps bottomless now but it is the same old song and dance with the covers between her legs.. So dfCcap you are not missing anything.

Nora is the queen of sleeping bottomless

I like the fact that she sleeps bottomless now but it is the same old song and dance with the covers between her legs.. So dfCcap you are not missing anything.

Nora is the queen of sleeping bottomless

That's a damn shame that she sleeps without any panties yet keeps the covers over her honey pot.  Oh well, maybe one day she will not worry about the covers and treat us to a wonderful view!  Nora WILL always be the queen of sleeping not only bottomless but totally naked!!!  Nora had the finest pussy to view on all of RLC!!!