Who Is White ?

To me, this is actually the fun part of this apartment. We know who she is now next is WHO she is and how she and Sara get along. We are still waiting for the third Musketeer to fill out the new story. It will be difficult to match our past trios but we shall see if RLC has learned from Nora's examples.

To me, this is actually the fun part of this apartment. We know who she is now next is WHO she is and how she and Sara get along. We are still waiting for the third Musketeer to fill out the new story. It will be difficult to match our past trios but we shall see if RLC has learned from Nora's examples.

so far, it looks like they haven't learned-but Sara seems ok

so far, it looks like they haven't learned-but Sara seems ok

Sara? quien es Sara? otra residente del apartamento? alguien la vio? es guapa? rubia o morena? Otro gran "acierto" de estos ESTAFADORES, esta chica pasara mas tiempo fuera que dentro del apartamento

Wasn't one of the USA NBA teams looking for a new center?

Hmm, there might be something in that. My speculatoradar is pointing to the assumption that she might well be a friend of basketball coaching Adrianna.  Not heard her speak but if she is Catalan/Spanish then the speculatoradar might start pinging like crazy.