Under Maintenance again

The Dasha & Demid apartment is under maintenance again.

Before the apartment went UM, Yulia and her boyfriend were present. But where are D&D? When did they left?

Is it just for a holiday or is it finally a change of couples in the apartment? As I mentioned some time before, I think D&D's relationship is not stabile anymore. Let's wait for a surprise!

Who knows more?

• 1 month later...

This time I hope they are replacing camera 6, and installing stopper to the shower curtain  ::)

If the two remain to live there, they might actually get down all cameras. ;) ... There are simply useless.  :-\

It is obviously that they want to have there privacy and also like to keep the apartment on top of that. :( ... I would be glad when the would finally move out. ... They really annoy me every time with there hidden sex (shower curtain or bedroom blanket). At the same time they are simpy boring.

if this appartment can stay all the time under maintenance,i will see not many difference,

this couple is not bad it's not the problem but they are too normal for be interesting for watching,it's the same problem with maya/stepan,nothing fun for watching exept for the cats life.

demid control dasha and spend his time for hide the sexual act with the blanket so if they are not ok with the project and the cameras(make reallife) they have to leave

if this appartment can stay all the time under maintenance,i will see not many difference,

this couple is not bad it's not the problem but they are too normal for be interesting for watching,it's the same problem with maya/stepan,nothing fun for watching exept for the cats life.

demid control dasha and spend his time for hide the sexual act with the blanket so if they are not ok with the project and the cameras(make reallife) they have to leave

Hopefully they are moving out now its been a long maintenance. I cant Think that they have enough Viewers for rlc to let them stay anylonger.