How tall is Leora?

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest iconcam

I'm bringing my post over here where I guess it should have been put in the first place since I'm not sure how to post a picture just yet. From earlier this morning: "This is my first post so bare with me. User hooohoooooo was asking how tall Leora is so I wanted to respond with a picture. I didn't want to post the picture where pictures are not allowed( I think) so I'm responding here. Anyways, I figured to determine her heighth, I used the floor tiles as a measuring tool. I did some adjustments here and there, keeping the aspect ratio of the pic pasted of the tile the same as the original. Also assuming that the floor tile in Russia has the same measurement as 12 inch tiles here in the US. This is what I came up with. As for her weight, TMR1 says 105 lbs, but I'm going to guess an even 100 lbs. That is all for now."

here is the link:

(The Video Content is No Longer Accessible and has been Removed)

Ok then I was asked by cardone6161: "So what height did you come up with?"

My apologies. Ok considering the offset camera position in relation to the floor and also Ms. Leora has her head bent down slightly, my calculated guess is 5' 1"(154.94 cm) tall.  Excuse my ignorance.

I cannot agree with dfCcap that Leora does not have any faculties. She appears to be a very talented young lady! Apart from her glamour, her natural fashion sense and dress sense, she is an accomplished artist, seamstress, and i have even watched her soldering electronics for Paul. Did I forget to mention that she could entice me into bed any time of the day or night!

I cannot agree with dfCcap that Leora does not have any faculties. She appears to be a very talented young lady! Apart from her glamour, her natural fashion sense and dress sense, she is an accomplished artist, seamstress, and i have even watched her soldering electronics for Paul. Did I forget to mention that she could entice me into bed any time of the day or night!

I agree with you, but I can't get past the cutsie pie body language. Just not my type I guess.

I agree with you, but I can't get past the cutsie pie body language. Just not my type I guess.

in her profile on the social network Set its growth earlier. 164 cm

Guest iconcam

I have miscalculated. With user daemon's information from a profile of Ms. Leora, I can see where I went wrong on my original post. I therefore readjusted the "measuring tool" to using only one tile--the one that she is standing over. This has given me a more accurate reading of her height and which also coincides with the stated height of 164 cm( 5' 4.5"). Hopefully one day, I will be as great as some of you in this forum.

(The Image Content is No Longer Accessible and has been Removed)