How tall is Leora?

Guest TxFeller

This is extremely important because my money-making idea requires that I accurately map her body in 3D so I can mass produce lovable androids that look just like her.

HOT DAMN! NOW yer talkin'!!  :woohoo:  :yeahbaby:

Edit: Um... one question... would they be (er-hmm) anatomically useful?  :drool:

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What kind of CCtards are we if we can't even estimate Leora's height?

Need more data: In North America, standard height of a kitchen counter is 36 inches (that's 91.44 cm for you Euros and 108 Squirrel Paws for you Woodland Creatures). What is the standard height of a kitchen counter in Russia?

When she's up against the counter, it takes up a bit more than half of her length. From that, we can deduce that she is taller than 5 feet, and shorter than 6 feet.

But, compared to the refrigerator, she is either a midget or the refrigerator is ginormous (that's a fake word that means "Huge." How can she possibly reach the ice cream in the freezer?) What is the standard height of a refrigerator in Russia?

This is extremely important because my money-making idea requires that I accurately map her body in 3D so I can mass produce lovable androids that look just like her. Any input from you Russians would be welcome. Information rendered in either the Metric or Squirrel Paws is acceptable. Thank you.  8)

voulez-vous l'imprimer en 3D??!!! :D :D :D

The Leora Love Goddess Mark 3 will utterly destroy the Japanese sex robot business. More than just a sex toy, her programming will include an astounding ability to paint fluffy woodland creatures, arrest burglars who enter your house, cook every gourmet soup in Nora's recipe book, pay for your rent (Internet cameras sold separately), and for a nominal extra charge she can be programmed to detest dogs and flip-off CC members all while drinking you under the table.

Available 3rd Quarter 2016 at your local Walmart and wherever Greek Goddesses are sold.  :woohoo:  :hugnkiss:

And while you're about it, you could invent a very tall fridge that's like a modern car-garage-lift in that the freezer section can descend to ground level, so the lady owner can bend down to examine the merchandise in the cold store, now handily at the level of her feet, while we examine her other merchandise.....wash my mouth out!

btw Can 3D-printed models be recycled? Or do they self destruct at a given date? :-))

And while you're about it, you could invent a very tall fridge that's like a modern car-garage-lift in that the freezer section can descend to ground level, so the lady owner can bend down to examine the merchandise in the cold store, now handily at the level of her feet, while we examine her other merchandise.....wash my mouth out!

btw Can 3D-printed models be recycled? Or do they self destruct at a given date? :-))

Certainly hydraulics are crucial to the success of this endeavor, in more ways than one.  :P

And, to my knowledge, True Beauty as the ancient Greeks defined it is Eternal.