How tall is Leora?

On ‎2015‎-‎11‎-‎16 at 4:06 PM, IconcAM said:

I have miscalculated. With user daemon's information from a profile of Ms. Leora, I can see where I went wrong on my original post. I therefore readjusted the "measuring tool" to using only one tile--the one that she is standing over. This has given me a more accurate reading of her height and which also coincides with the stated height of 164 cm( 5' 4.5"). Hopefully one day, I will be as great as some of you in this forum.

(The Image Content is No Longer Accessible and has been Removed)

It was a very worthy contribution you made there already and while geometry and mathematics was never my strong suit, I think you did have a red hot go at it and should not be dissatisfied about your first calculations being proven incorrect, as it was quite a feat to do the complex assessment, using your elaborate method. So well done and your support is very much appreciated I'm sure.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TxFeller

As to her weight... my first wife was 5'3", 95lbs, with a somewhat medium build for her height, but... she did have nearly 5' of hair also. With shortened hair, she would probably have been 93 lbs. Leora's build is practically fat-free, a very narrow waist, so I would put her at about 99 lbs.

As to her weight... my first wife was 5'3", 95lbs, with a somewhat medium build for her height, but... she did have nearly 5' of hair also. With shortened hair, she would probably have been 93 lbs. Leora's build is practically fat-free, a very narrow waist, so I would put her at about 99 lbs.

Love a spinner

Guest TxFeller

No doubt. I love short, slim women. That's why I gravitate toward Asian females. 5"3" and under 100lbs is perfect by me.

I think you will find this specimen quite to your liking, then.... though she may exceed your specs just a tad.

https://myspace.com/rashelpiazza/photos

Rashel is Filipina. 5'5" is probably the tallest woman in her country. Oh... btw, Rashel currently lives in Las Vegas, I think. She was spokesmodel for Gold's Gym. And, sadly, I believe she has since married and has one child, but she's still a glorious specimen of womanhood.

From earlier this morning: "This is my first post so bare with me. User hooohoooooo was asking how tall Leora is so I wanted to respond with a picture. I didn't want to post the picture where pictures are not allowed( I think) so I'm responding here.

My friend: Picture posts which illustrate your comments about a thread ANYWHERE in discussion sections are allowed, as far as I am concerned. I mean, let's face facts. We're talking about Leora here...

No doubt. I love short, slim women. That's why I gravitate toward Asian females. 5"3" and under 100lbs is perfect by me.

We all have different tastes. I've got a good buddy from decades past. He's short and he's been balding for years. He's always had a girl in his life. He went for the tall women. I asked him why.

"Cuz I can fuck, suck, and kick shins all at the same time."

Can't knock what works...

(He also clears $150K USD a year, dresses nice and smokes fine cigars...maybe that helps... 8))

Guest iconcam

My friend: Picture posts which illustrate your comments about a thread ANYWHERE in discussion sections are allowed, as far as I am concerned. I mean, let's face facts. We're talking about Leora here...

Thanks for the information Foamy T. Squirrel. I looked everywhere for some type of guideline on where one can post pictures, but to no avail. And yes Leora is something else...

Thanks for the information Foamy T. Squirrel. I looked everywhere for some type of guideline on where one can post pictures, but to no avail. And yes Leora is something else...

Our guidelines are simple. If you have pictures of RLC tenants from non-RLC sources (private from VK, Facebook, etc.) share them with your friends via Private Messaging. And me -- I love a pecan now and then. But don't post these publicly.

If you wish to post a picture to illustrate your comment in any discussion thread, do so.

If you wish to post a capture in an RLC Apartment thread, try to place it in the correct apartment.  :doh:

If you wish to post any sort of interesting cultural or artistic picture in Old Dudes, do so. Especially if it has tits. Old Dudes still like tits.  :P And cars. They like cars, too.  :woohoo:

Rants & Flame Wars and Worldwide Political Discussions have few rules, but they amount to: 1) don't post pix of the tenants from outside RLC sources, and 2) don't post any illegal pictures of underage humans. (Little kittens are OK.)

I just thought I should remind everybody of those simple guidelines. The rules are listed at: http://camcaps.net/read-me/rules-6712/

And, to get back on topic, which was "how tall is Leora?" my belief is that Leora is absolutely the perfect height! :hugnkiss:

Refrigerators in the United States and Canada are generally 66 to 68 inches, or 167.64 to 172.2 cm.

Since these devices are generally standardized, having pretty much all been made in China (!), I would assume that a decently captured picture of Leora standing next to her refrigerator could give us a good idea of her height.

If some clever member could come up with the make and model of the refrigerator, we could get pretty close to her actual height, and that would prove my assertion that her height is perfect.

As for her weight, if I had the chance to pick her up in my arms, she would weigh no more than a feather or a bouquet of long-stemmed roses. Unless, of course, there was a skunk on the other end trying to grab her for himself!  :lmao:

We all have different tastes. I've got a good buddy from decades past. He's short and he's been balding for years. He's always had a girl in his life. He went for the tall women. I asked him why.

"Cuz I can fuck, suck, and kick shins all at the same time."

Can't knock what works...

(He also clears $150K USD a year, dresses nice and smokes fine cigars...maybe that helps... 8))

I had a similar buddy - he's 5ft nothing and his girlfriend at the time was closer to 6ft. One day I asked him about it he said 'It's fantastic, I crawl up and down her'.  :lmao:

• 3 weeks later...

What kind of CCtards are we if we can't even estimate Leora's height?

Need more data: In North America, standard height of a kitchen counter is 36 inches (that's 91.44 cm for you Euros and 108 Squirrel Paws for you Woodland Creatures). What is the standard height of a kitchen counter in Russia?

When she's up against the counter, it takes up a bit more than half of her length. From that, we can deduce that she is taller than 5 feet, and shorter than 6 feet.

But, compared to the refrigerator, she is either a midget or the refrigerator is ginormous (that's a fake word that means "Huge." How can she possibly reach the ice cream in the freezer?) What is the standard height of a refrigerator in Russia?

This is extremely important because my money-making idea requires that I accurately map her body in 3D so I can mass produce lovable androids that look just like her. Any input from you Russians would be welcome. Information rendered in either the Metric or Squirrel Paws is acceptable. Thank you.  8)