Did Daniel pass out / die on the floor?

On ‎2015‎-‎11‎-‎27 at 0:54 AM, sakrok said:

Has anyone ever seen him sleep on the floor like this?

Or did something happen? I'm a little concerned! This isn't normal.

(The Image Content is No Longer Accessible and has been Removed)

The better question is, is where is Adriana?

The better question is, is where is Adriana?

I don't know where she is.  I know the last couple of days they have been seeming to have some disagreement. I don't understand the language so it's hard to say what it was about. As you can see in the picture section going back for a couple days she don't seem to be to happy about something.

She's at home now at the table with her wrist and part of her arm bandaged up.

So she's out somewhere and winds up breaking her arm while he's home drunk on his ass? What's wrong with that picture?

And this morning it's like nothing happened. :screwy:

Their relationship doesn't seem the same for the past couple of weeks.  I believe one of them has stepped out on the other.  Just my opinion folks.

As regards Adriana's arm... it was previously stated in another thread that she was having trouble with tendinitis. 

The bandage on her arm looks to me, and I'm not a doctor, like a post-surgical wrapping.  I have seen similar style bandages on a couple of friends who have had wrist surgery.  And they had to keep the wrist elevated as I've seen her do.

So, I don't believe she broke her arm as Chip2020 has commented.

Also, I think it is possible that she was held in a surgical center overnight after some surgery... and very likely that Daniel took the opportunity to get fall-down, puke-all-over drunk.

And, to comment on the comment of dfCcap... I believe that they have one of the more stable relationships on RLC and that neither has "stepped out on the other". 

Just my opinion folks.

:)