Voronezh - Split 1

adonis9974

New guy wants to sleep with Phil? He stays up real late. Calm night in VV tonight. Anna stays out half the time whether she has sex with Ivo or not. Not too loyal to vv concept. Maybe she found out Ivo's cock fell off from other night. Maybe she has another guy outside of VV on the side. Nothing would surprise me with regard to Anna. Nice girl, sexy, selfish. That sums her up. Dizi is not a selfish person. Voronhez has no action whatsoever. Only good news, maybe Akira's girl friend is staying during the week. She is nicest, sexiest girl of all in VV.

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, it is also a state of mind. His girl friend exudes sexiness because she is confident, likes her body, is confident in how she uses it to turn on a guy and may be in love with Akira. Akira is pretty much the same. What a hot couple! And unlike Masha and Sasha or Carla and Mario, the sex isn't all for show, they really care for each other. Tanya never had a chance with Akira as against her.

New guy doesn't want to go to sleep. Not a good sign. He doesn't fit in great, although he seemed to get along with Phil and Dizi. Don't think he feels comfortable sleeping in same bed with Dizi. At least he is not creepy like V or Largo. VV needs to get Akira's girlfriend to join, then straighten out Voronhez. It all depends on what Dizi decides to do. Also, new guy, who knows? Do I smell a new guy sex party with Tver coming over tomorrow night? And how many nights a week will Anna stay over? Remember, even before Ivo, Anna stayed out any nights. Where does she go? Did she ever really have her own place? It seems she goes out and stays out many nights. I don't even think she was committed to pursuing Ivo either. She likes the sex with him, but most of all I think she wanted in the project. But she wants to really stay a free agent, able to come and go as she pleases. It was Sunday, so I don't think she went to work. She took a bigger bag today, not her usual pocketbook, so may be gone for a while.  Finally, I think Phil accepted that Anna can't be won over. So, he lightly flirted and massaged Dizi. Hopefully, that will happen more often.

my thoughts on dizi and phil...  I really like them, but I really don't see them having sex anytime soon. phil is too shy or seems afraid to make a move.  dizi has tried to get phil to open up to sex, but its not working.  I feel they both are better off just as good friends/roomates.

the new guy seems ok, but im not sure who he will try to hook up with.  I think hes better off with anna(Sonia).  they seem to hit it off better.  but anna may continue with ivor. 

I truly think that anna should leave the app, and they should bring in a new female. someone who wont sleep with ivor.  VV needs to shake up Voro app a bit. 

another idea ... even tho I like phil, maybe he and anna  both leave the app, and they bring in a hot couple.

New guy doesn't want to go to sleep. Not a good sign. He doesn't fit in great, although he seemed to get along with Phil and Dizi. Don't think he feels comfortable sleeping in same bed with Dizi. At least he is not creepy like V or Largo. VV needs to get Akira's girlfriend to join, then straighten out Voronhez. It all depends on what Dizi decides to do. Also, new guy, who knows? Do I smell a new guy sex party with Tver coming over tomorrow night? And how many nights a week will Anna stay over? Remember, even before Ivo, Anna stayed out any nights. Where does she go? Did she ever really have her own place? It seems she goes out and stays out many nights. I don't even think she was committed to pursuing Ivo either. She likes the sex with him, but most of all I think she wanted in the project. But she wants to really stay a free agent, able to come and go as she pleases. It was Sunday, so I don't think she went to work. She took a bigger bag today, not her usual pocketbook, so may be gone for a while.  Finally, I think Phil accepted that Anna can't be won over. So, he lightly flirted and massaged Dizi. Hopefully, that will happen more often.

Anna is certainly a good extension of the cast. Unfortunately, she is even less present in the villa than Dizi (especially in the core time between 19:00 and 1:00). I like that the girls spend time outside the villa, because this is what normal people do. But when they appear only occasionally, they everyday life takes place elsewhere and they are more like vistors. Even if I do not like to see so, I think, this probably applies to Anna. It is still too early to be sure.

One thing is certain, however, the guys leave the villa only rarely and then only for a short time. The result is a clear surplus of men which slowly begins to annoy me. In my opinion, at least two additional girls are needed to create some kind of balance. Even then, it will still be the case that most of the time more guys are present. But perhaps at least during the core time this will create  some kind of balance.

Who is this girl? Is it Anna? Anna is now over at Ivo's getting ready to fuck her. There is no action at these apartments other than them.

Do you really think she goes over there just to fuck? Please stop this nonsense!