Voronezh - Split 1

adonis9974

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is not a chump. He is patient and going by what she will accept at any time. If he pushes too hard, he could lose her all together. They have made progress from a couple of days ago. They went from zero and total rejection to dry humping, maybe some fingering under the covers and back and ass massage in two days. Give it time. Maybe they don't go much further. She probably respects him more for not pushing than she would if he forced things. Each day she lets him do a little more. And the further in time from Ivo and her sex with him, the better for Phil. I don't think vv is happy though with no sex. I think time will show that Phil's patience will pay off. And maybe she doesn't want full sex with Phil, but will do petting and maybe a blow job eventually. Phil could be slightly more assertive though. He could rub up and down her legs when he gives a massage. And ask her to give you a sensual massage. Eventually, it may make her a little more turned on by Phil.

Wow, this guy Phil is such a chump. He gets rejected by Anna and then he winds up giving her a massage... this guy needs to learn how to put his damn foot down.

Someone said Sonia was on her period. Phil really likes her, will perseverance pay off?

I missed tonight show, what happen between Dizi and the new guy. It sounds like things cool off. Yesterday I thought there was the start of something.

Dizi went to bed shortly after midnight. The new guy about 1 hr latter. She was sound asleep

when he came to bed. Nothing happened.

Anna/Sonia and Phil are getting along so well in bed, lying next to each other, smiling and laughing, and no tension between them. Don't be surprised if she goes to sleep on Phi's shoulder or chest again. She seems less guarded around Phil.

Don't be surprised if she goes to sleep on Phi's shoulder or chest again. She seems less guarded around Phil.

And you don't be surprised when she goes and fucks Ivo again while she continues to cock tease Phil, which is what I see happening in the future. I guess time will tell which one is correct.

Your guess is as good as mine. Who knows? She may fuck Ivo again, and maybe her period has something to do with it not happening now. I kind of think though that Ivo was cool to her and she got pissed off. He isn't exactly coming around to visit her like he did with Dizi a couple of weeks ago. Let's hope she stays around Voronezh. I like her there. She gets along there and Phil is happier. Remember those recent days where he sat alone all day in the apartment and jerked off? Now, he has a male buddy and Anna around him. And Dizi plays with him more also. I wonder if Petra put her foot down with Ivo with regard to Anna like she did with Dizi. That seems the most likely scenario.

I wonder if Petra put her foot down with Ivo with regard to Anna like she did with Dizi. That seems the most likely scenario.

Petra didn't have anything to do with Dizi. Ivo tried to fuck Dizi the same day he fucked Sonia in Tver. He was laying on top of her and trying to get her naked and everything. Dizi just wasn't having any of it.

to be honest if she is not sexually attracted to him by now i dont think she isnot going to be,  it did not take her to fancy ivo that long actually it took her a day so you cant say she is a slow mover, even if she has sex with phil it will be a pity( just to get him out of his misery) or because she is desperate from rejection by someonelss.

beside what hey have is not progress they had been way beyond where they are now when she came back she already decided she was not interested in him may be the only way she could get in to vv by playing she is.may be just a thought the first time she got at the apartment that might been an audition to see if she fit in by the management and that might ave been the reason she gave phill a blow job with out going beyond once she got in she doesn't need to . so for him to keep playing her game he must be very much in love he cant see it or he is a sad idiot in ether case its not going to end very well for him.