Voronezh - Split 1

adonis9974

When I initially heard of this site, I went to the URL and there were some people I don't remember and then Tanya and Karen. I misunderstood what the site was. I thought that someone had a villa in some desirable location and they would offer vacationers free accommodations if they agreed to stay in this house with all the cameras. My expectation was that there would be new people at the least, every few weeks. It has not turned out to be that. I would have preferred that actually.

Is that you that "can't let go of Nora's apartmemt" speaking? In that case go to lamaisondusexe.fr but that place is empty 4 out of 6 weeks.

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So far VV has so not managed to get the apartments filled. Where should they now find the girls was unable to have there over the last weeks. Just be realistic. The page is nearly dead, now.

To assume the entire site is going to shut down because one girl is leaving is also not being realistic.

To assume the entire site is going to shut down because one girl is leaving is also not being realistic.

There is only one "real" girl left. ... All the people left the project so quickly, that VV do not even renew the names any more. .... Look out. Annas name is still not on the list. :(

Maybe I'm wrong. Again. But that dizi  is away, I find really badly. She was by far the best inhabitant of the new VV appartments. Too bad.

There is only one "real" girl left. ... All the people left the project so quickly, that VV do not even renew the names any more. .... Look out. Annas name is still not on the list. :(

Maybe I'm wrong. Again. But that dizi  is away, I find really badly. She was by far the best inhabitant of the new VV appartments. Too bad.

I agree and VV needs to get red full time, I will miss Dizi. I am glad for her she finally got tired of Ivory's  BS. I seen her seed photos to someone outside of VV maybe she has a real boy friend.

maybe anna will take that room that way she can privacy when she fucks ivory and that way she wont keep teasing paul.

Frist she won't be fucking anyone. You forgot she's on the rag. Unless she likes anal. lol

Second Ivor is there to get the games started. Other wise they would just sit around.

Third If dizi is leavening then why is she putting herself through this crap. We all know

that after the games she'll go pass out in bed.

Last If that new guy hasn't taken a shower/bath yet. Whooooo........ that's just nasty.

I don't see her hooking up with the new guy. Dizi doesn't want to have sex with anyone.

Maybe she was leaving for a while, that's why she was packing. Still why put yourself though

the nightly game then?

Frist she won't be fucking anyone. You forgot she's on the rag. Unless she likes anal. lol

Second Ivor is there to get the games started. Other wise they would just sit around.

Third If dizi is leavening then why is she putting herself through this crap. We all know

that after the games she'll go pass out in bed.

Last If that new guy hasn't taken a shower/bath yet. Whooooo........ that's just nasty.

I don't see her hooking up with the new guy. Dizi doesn't want to have sex with anyone.

Maybe she was leaving for a while, that's why she was packing. Still why put yourself though

the nightly game then?

Yes that would be an explanation. Or if the contract requires it. ;)  ... Too bad in any case.