Voronezh - Split 1

adonis9974

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So where did Anna go dressed up at 5 pm without a jacket. Must be Ivo, though not there yet. Also, didn't take a pocketbook.

She took her pocketbook, pressed under the arm. It was on the table before, now it´s gone. She is out for a cigarette or being dressed up she has VV meeting. Entrance eximination passed and now contract?

Wow, some of these guys really project here.

Yeah. Sometimes, it's quite comical.

As for the topic, I can't wait to see Anna hanging out in Tver during one of their parties. Should be interesting how she handles the group dynamic there. It doesn't seem like she'll have any objections to group sex.

Well,it looks like Anna and Phil got along ok. Talked for a while, laughed, she sprayed his hair for him to go out. Friends, I assume. He was on the phone a lot. Anna gave him a big hug when he left. Interesting, it was very awkward at first when they saw each other, but I think she was looking for an excuse to have some contact with him via the hug. It was a long hug, not a mere peck on the cheek. We will see what happens. Looks like Ivorian will be with Petra for the time being, or until the next party. Maybe Phil and Anna will stay together for now, but it may be a while if ever before they have sex again. Too awkward now.

Thank god for Dizi! She is the grownup in the room, so to speak. She can help calm Anna and keep her perspective on Ivo. I notice no contact between Anna and Ivo today, and Ivo just fucked Petra. Now, as to her relationship with Phil, we will see. They are at least friends. I think what happened last night is part of the VV routine. Now Anna is loosened up for the cameras and otherwise, and it sets up more sex combos when they have parties. I don't think there is any relationship with Ivo other than occasional sex partner. She should let Phil fuck her also. I don't think anyone there forms emotional ties with the others. In that sense, Phil and Anna have one thing others don't have, friendship. I hope they keep that alive, and eventually sex may come.

In that sense, Phil and Anna have one thing others don't have, friendship.

I have to disagree with this. Aside from the fact that everyone seems to get along with everyone, there seem to be a lot more friendships than just Phil and Anna. Ivo has a good friendship with Akira and Petra. And right now Dizi is in Tver just talking with Ivo. And Phil and Dizi seem to have a growing friendship outside of the random acts of flirting.

Phil is now a cuckolded person. Can watch his former girl friend fuck someone else and deal with it, Insane! Where is Anna going dressed to the t's. Probably Ivo's. Remember how Phil and Anna loved music together. Then Petra and Ivo used the same kind of music to get Anna sexed up. At first, I thought that maybe they just wanted to get Anna used to the cameras. But they are making a change.

Anna is not phil's GF. You really assemble your own version of reality here. Please stay a little more realistic. The whole evening phil was also interested in Petra. What do you think? Could the two be married soon?  :nana:

Anna is not phil's GF. You really assemble your own version of reality here. Please stay a little more realistic. The whole evening phil was also interested in Petra. What do you think? Could the two be married soon?  :nana:

I addressed some of this in the other thread. Everyone assumed they were a couple because she

got him room. Tanya was still here so where else would she go. That night Phil got a bj from her

she was testing him out. She could see he lacked confidence so they didn't do anything else.

I said yesterday they only way Phil will get some is if he goes for it. Mans up etc. Problem is he don't

know what to do. The girls are not going to always make the first move. After the first night then

him not doing anything with her when he had the opportunity, Put him in the friends zone.

Archived