Voronezh - Split 1

adonis9974

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought that Dizi finally head her head on straight but maybe I was wrong to bad I was starting to feel good about her.

I do not understand your comment.

She has just made a decision. That was obvious. He would have his 3rd round for today, but she did not want. Good decision, i think. But it do not matter. The important thing is, that it was obviously her decision. This appears to be real. Very goog.

Maybe next time she will make a different dicission. Maybe not. I like both ways. :)

I do not understand your comment.

She has just made a decision. That was obvious. He would have his 3rd round for today, but she did not want. Good decision, i think. But it do not matter. The important thing is, that it was obviously her decision. This appears to be real. Very goog.

Maybe next time she will make a different dicission. Maybe not. I like both ways. :)

she didn't look to me to be pushing him away, it appeared like she was encouraging him.

aa21_2.jpg

aa20_2.jpg

Good for Dizi! Anna let Phil give her a rubdown in bed. They laugh a lot at what the other says. I don't know that they'll have sex, although nothing prohibits it except for Anna being very sore, but they are heading slowly back in the other direction. Maybe if Ivo's cock falls off or is disabled, he might have a better chance. She obviously likes Phil, in a different way than Ivo. She is very attracted to Ivo, the ahole, as are all the other girls except Akira's girl friend, the only girl he doesn't hit on, but enjoys talking and laughing with Phil. Who  knows what will happen.

Archived