Voronezh - Split 1

adonis9974

I do not think so. He had luggage with him. ... First impression is positive, I think. .... Let's see.

Now, I hope that they do not start these stupid games. One Girl VS Two guys, would be exactly what I meant before. :(

Why one girl vs two guys? There are Anna and Dizi and btw Ivo has left Tver with some weekend luggage....

So it can become a Voronezh party night, only disturbed by Petra....just for Phil?

Screen_Shot_10_31_15_at_02_19_PM.png

Screen_Shot_10_31_15_at_02_20_PM.png

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do not think so. He had luggage with him. ... First impression is positive, I think. .... Let's see.

Now, I hope that they do not start these stupid games. One Girl VS Two guys, would be exactly what I meant before. :(

I don't know. I can't decide if he looks like a preacher or someone who got out of prison this morning. (okay so I am just having some fun --- or am I?)

Why one girl vs two guys? There are Anna and Dizi and btw Ivo has left Tver with some weekend luggage....

So it can become a Voronezh party night, only disturbed by Petra....just for Phil?

Screen_Shot_10_31_15_at_02_19_PM.png

Screen_Shot_10_31_15_at_02_20_PM.png

They were looking at passport last night couldn't make out who's but I wonder if it was Ivory's.

So it can be a Voronezh party night, only disturbed by Petra....

Ivorians bag was smaller as the one dizi took with her. No idea what both have take with them. ....

Currently only Anna is in Voronezh. ... 2vs1 ... That is what i meant. ... Tver games would be even worse.

Ivorians bag was smaller as the one dizi took with her. No idea what both have take with them. ....

Currently only Anna is in Voronezh. ... 2vs1 ... That is what i meant. ... Tver games would be even worse.

Ivo is back in Tver.

Currently only Anna is in Voronezh... Petra will come soon, as soon she has finished her nap on the couch. You can be sure.

Anna has controlled the sexy look of her shorties in the  BR mirror. I had expected that she will pull down a little bit, but she seemed to be satisfied with the half ass being shown. For the new guy? He was astonished to see it....

After what happened last night, I afraid his time to have sex with Anna has come and gone. He should have gone further with her when she was giving him head. Now I feel like she has put him in the friend zone. It would not surprise me if Anna has sex with this new guy. What Phil needs to do is go out and get himself a new girl. His chances with Anna are gone now.

After what happened last night, I afraid his time to have sex with Anna has come and gone. He should have gone further with her when she was giving him head. Now I feel like she has put him in the friend zone. It would not surprise me if Anna has sex with this new guy. What Phil needs to do is go out and get himself a new girl. His chances with Anna are gone now.

Yeah I said he went into the friends zone with her yesterday. That's why they could talk and

laugh. Maybe Phil should move in with Dizi? Its his only hope. Other wise he will be leaving

soon.

I always wanted Dizi and Phil to hook up. They are very much alike. But Phil is in the friends zone

with everyone.

I agree. She definitely treats him as a friend only. New guy seems ok, very serious, just looks at phone. I just wish Tver would leave Vorenzeh alone for one night. Anna can fool around with both guys. But I have the feeling that since it is Halloween that they will have one crazy party with Tver later. If Dizi leaves, get new girl for Phil. He is a nice guy who deserves better. Meanwhile, he should have sex with Petra even though they won't have a relationship.

Yeah I said he went into the friends zone with her yesterday. That's why they could talk and

laugh. Maybe Phil should move in with Dizi? Its his only hope. Other wise he will be leaving

soon.

I always wanted Dizi and Phil to hook up. They are very much alike. But Phil is in the friends zone

with everyone.

Even with Ivo....and stayed there after Dizi and after Anna...