Voronezh - Split 1

adonis9974

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was Phil and Anna just show? Really, dry humping for 20 minutes? He tries to take down her panties, no dice. He tries to kiss her, no dice. Just her rubbed her crotch on his and lying on him at times. Is this a sign of more things to come or just Anna doing a slightly better tease of Phil? I think they were told to do this. He wants more, she doesn't.

Was Phil and Anna just show? Really, dry humping for 20 minutes? He tries to take down her panties, no dice. He tries to kiss her, no dice. Just her rubbed her crotch on his and lying on him at times. Is this a sign of more things to come or just Anna doing a slightly better tease of Phil? I think they were told to do this. He wants more, she doesn't.

they did not bother to shut the door i guess they had no plan to go all the way

I told you not to expect anything from these two. She just likes to tease him and he just goes along with it because might not know how to put his foot down and say to her either we fuck or just leave me alone. Also, if you acknowledge that he wants more and she doesn't, how can you say that they were told to do it? If they were really told to do this, he would already know not to go any further than making out and dry humping. Girls cock tease guys all the time. This is no different than that.

Maybe you are right, although I think something is happening under the covers. Maybe a little mutual masturbation or him fingering her. Her back is not to him and she seems close to him. Perhaps she doesn't want to go all the way and figures if we touch under the covers only, he won't try to fuck me. Also, he is happy to do anything she lets him do with her. Maybe a work in progress.

Anna and Phil right now

That was the biggest nonsense I have ever seen in VV. Dry humping under the covers. This project is going to fail. Too bad.

I simply do not understand them. Nothing fits together. Hardcore with the losers from Tver and here it goes back to ...  I do not even have a word for that.

Edit: Sorry for the "loser" term. ... I needed to write my mind. ... I will do a VV break, now.

They are eating midnight snack. They look happy. I think their relationship is maybe trending more normal for a more than platonic but less than full bf/gf relationship. They may do light petting and sleep together, they talk, they laugh. That is maybe more representative of a real friends with some benefits relationship. Maybe it can become more, but who knows? Certainly more promising than a couple of days ago. And no more Ivo in the picture. Voronezh is more fun and less stressful than Tver. Except for when Akira's gf is there, I like Voronezh more.

You know, when I think about it, Anna and Phil are the only two who sleep together with even converse and laugh with each other. Dizi and new guy just go right to bed. Ivo doesn't even sleep with Petra anymore, Akira is by himself until his gf comes back. So I guess on a relative level, we cannot complain about Phil and Anna's relationship really. Sure, we would like to see sex, but they actually like each other. Don't know what VV thinks about things though. They had a big meeting earlier.  Someone said something about vv adding apartments. They can't even handle the two they got!