Voronezh - Split 2

gavurkel

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sanspseudo5999

phil il se branle dans le bain alors qu'hier la petite nastya se frotter a sa bite  :no: :idk:

he masturbates in the bath when yesterday the beautiful nastya has rubs his cock  :no: :idk:

Guest sanspseudo5999

Nastya was rubbing on Phil? What?

Hier soir en début de soirée messa était absent donc Phil et nastya se sont retrouvés seul elle s'est rapproché de lui et frotter sa jambe sur sa bite avec un petit sourire qui voulait dire clairement "baise-moi" Malheureusement pour elle il n'a pas pris les choses en main a par sourire bêtement

Last night at the start of messa evening was therefore absent Phil and nastya found themselves alone she moved closer to him and rub his leg on his cock with a smile that clearly meant " fuck me " Unfortunately for her he did not take the lead by a smiling stupidly  :doh:

Phil is very passive and unassertive as a guy towards girls. Nastya also licked his ear and he hardly responded. Maybe he knows Nastya is meant for Messa, but I'm sure Nastya wouldn't mind doing stuff for Phil. Nastya is very adept at turning on a guy. Did anyone see last night with Messa where she started massaging his cock like it was a shoulder. She did it so subtly that when she touched his cock or his balls he almost went through the roof! And she apparently doesn't mind cum on her chest or some in her mouth from what I saw of the pictures of one of the zillion times with Messa. They have to get Phil to be more assertive or he'll be gone soon. If Petra couldn't rev up his engine a bit, who can?

Hier soir en début de soirée messa était absent donc Phil et nastya se sont retrouvés seul elle s'est rapproché de lui et frotter sa jambe sur sa bite avec un petit sourire qui voulait dire clairement "baise-moi" Malheureusement pour elle il n'a pas pris les choses en main a par sourire bêtement

Last night at the start of messa evening was therefore absent Phil and nastya found themselves alone she moved closer to him and rub his leg on his cock with a smile that clearly meant " fuck me " Unfortunately for her he did not take the lead by a smiling stupidly  :doh:

Nastya like phill as she try to close to phill but he not responding

Yeah, Petra and Ivo are not getting on well anymore. They argue all the time, no sex. Sonia is out tonight, so Ivo could have slept with Petra if they wanted to do so. But, I don't see Petra going to Phil at this point. They are trying to get him a girl first, and anyway, Petra has tried a few times to get Phil going without much success.

Agreed. They are giving him one more chance with another girl when they get one. He doesn't even respond to some light sexy flirting by Nastya. She would probably do him if Phil would respond, don't think Messa would care as long as he get some and she sleeps with him.

Yeah, Petra and Ivo are not getting on well anymore. They argue all the time, no sex. Sonia is out tonight, so Ivo could have slept with Petra if they wanted to do so. But, I don't see Petra going to Phil at this point. They are trying to get him a girl first, and anyway, Petra has tried a few times to get Phil going without much success.

petra goes to ivo naked many time before to go bed but still not a single clue from ivo i think he waiting sonia as they fuck last night in the living room