Voronezh - Split 2

gavurkel

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He was already sleeping, if he was going to shower he would do it before laying down.

They had to do "show" which he wasn't into it at all.

I sincerely get a kick out of the people who think everything is scripted and there are always plots afoot. I often wonder if they are also conspiracy theorists. You know 911/Moon Landing/Bigfoot etc.

He was already sleeping, if he was going to shower he would do it before laying down.

They had to do "show" which he wasn't into it at all.

He was waiting for his turn in the bathroom.  They have fucked five times in less than 24 hours and he has bathed three times so stop with your bullshit.

He's in the tub now. A little quick to judge?

i think he has it for him all he does is watch him and insult the guy, t think he has a problem with the guy having sex with this girl. beside no body seem to care about  the guy, every body is watching her except him.

Who are we talking about, Phil? I hope they get a girl for him soon or he'll be gone.

no the other one, poor phill even they bring a new girl he ends up being a great friend unless he stop goofing around and be serious

They definitely needed him to meet the girls first because he is picky and needs a compatible partner. Don't know if it will work, though. He reminds me of Dizi. Both didn't easily fit sexually with people and were picky. I like Phil as a person, but VV is about finished with him. Everyone else fit in with the partners and assigned roles, even Messa. And Petra even has accepted her role in a three way with Ivo, where Ivo mostly fucks Sonia and not her. I thought the three way was somewhat hot, would have been better had the girls let go a little and then Ivo fuck them both and maybe even a two girl blowjob. But I don't know that they feel comfortable with that scene. And Sonia, much as I hate to admit it, fits well with Ivo, better than she ever would with Phil, and seems to be a bit attached to Ivo (maybe not a good idea as eventually he will tire of the clinginess).