Voronezh - Split 2

gavurkel

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New girl moves in and all hell breaks loose. A little jealous I guess. When Nastya got to the

apt she started to cling to Messa Like Tanya did to Akira. It was hard to watch t times.

I wonder if Messa made a commit on the new girl looks and that's what started this stuff.

You guys are right about the new girl and Phil chemistry. We'll have to see how this all

plays out.

Phil and Nastya? She is a good girl, she moved stuff on the couch and sat next to Phil. They are talking. Phil, she wants you! Let Messa get together with new girl.

Phil doesn't want her though. Nastya is a big girl and not very good looking. You guys that thought

she was sexy cracked me up. Phil like Sonia and this new girl. That tells me he likes petti (sp) girls.

Messa eyes new girl. Apartment's fate hangs in the balance with what they decide to do with regard to partners. They need to switch, the sooner the better. Phil is too dense to see that Nastya wants him. Does she have to rub his cock to let him know? Will he even respond then?

Messa eyes new girl. Apartment's fate hangs in the balance with what they decide to do with regard to partners. They need to switch, the sooner the better. Phil is too dense to see that Nastya wants him. Does she have to rub his cock to let him know? Will he even respond then?

That is a bad Idea. First of all like I said Phil won't have sex with Nastya. He may let her sleep in

bed ,but that's all.

If you switch partners Phil loses again and Messa becomes another Ivor. Phil chose her so I'd like

to see if they can connect at some point. Remember this is just the first night. You guys need to

learn some patience.