Voronezh - Split 2

gavurkel

wow just wow. I give up your so much smarter then I am. But lets try it for shits and giggles.

I don't have to. I follow all the posts and know what you and anyone else posts

That's an oxymoron

For me to believe you, you would have had to experience it yourself. And for me to ask Dizi I would have to have her contacts, which neither I nor you have. So don't even play that card.

What the fuck card are you talking about? Your the one that is trying to tell the community Phil dick was to huge for anyone else to fuck him. As to Dizi and Tanya being intimate , they were just playing in the

tub for few nights. If you want to see intimate, that's what Charlie and Akria have.

The night Dizi and Phil tried to fuck in the tub they got interrupted. Then Dizi went with Ivor and

he fucked her brains out. We all heard it. So basically my comment on this was a metaphor.

He was intimate with Dizi and Sonya way before they switched to Ivo. So your theory doesn't stick

I addressed Dizi already. Sure Phil got a rub ,grind and a BJ , the second night I think. ( from Sonia )

She even grinded on him a few more times. But that was part of the script. It was for show.

Something happened to their relationship after that BJ that put Phil in the friends zone. His name

was Ivor. So My theory does stick.

Yet you never do. And how do you know what type of girl Phill actually likes? Did you have a buddy talk with him? This girl and Sonya have completely different body types, let alone characters. So again, your theory doesn't stick.

If you went back to my long winded posts, you'd see that I always talk after the event has happened.

Some times I have to talk  sooner then that because a curve ball was thrown. Oh I don't know lets see

if the girls are somewhat alike. Black hair. I'd say a b cup. Height 5 2 to 5 4 Weight about 120 lbs.

That's what I was saying they had the same frame. One more thing on Dizi. I wanted Phil and her

to become a couple.

I posted many times on this. You know that though because you went back and refreshed your

memory right? After Dizi saw that Sonia was going to win the Ivor lottery, she gave up on Ivor.

For a couple of days Dizi was trying to get Phil attention. Phil wasn't having none of it though.

Hence my theory of why Phil didn't want to fuck others that had already been fucked. But you

read all the posts on this right, surely you would have remembered that.

Finally I want people to post when things are happening. Even if they annoy me. I'm not here

to judge anyone. Having people post crap when shit happens is a good thing. We need more

voices not less. The reason I posted in the first place was because you came across as condensing

and a know it all.

Just for the record, when I'm wrong I'll admit it. Page 111 there's an example of that. That page

is also where you started from tonight even though we were up to page 118. Ignoring any of

the good posts that was from the VV community. 

BTW I do respect you. Your comments are pretty great.

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow just wow. I give up your so much smarter then I am. But lets try it for shits and giggles.

That's an oxymoron

What the fuck card are you talking about? Your the one that is trying to tell the community Phil dick was to huge for anyone else to fuck him. As to Dizi and Tanya being intimate , they were just playing in the

tub for few nights. If you want to see intimate, that's what Charlie and Akria have.

The night Dizi and Phil tried to fuck in the tub they got interrupted. Then Dizi went with Ivor and

he fucked her brains out. We all heard it. So basically my comment on this was a metaphor.

I addressed Dizi already. Sure Phil got a rub ,grind and a BJ , the second night I think. ( from Sonia )

She even grinded on him a few more times. But that was part of the script. It was for show.

Something happened to their relationship after that BJ that put Phil in the friends zone. His name

was Ivor. So My theory does stick.

If you went back to my long winded posts, you'd see that I always talk after the event has happened.

Some times I have to talk  sooner then that because a curve ball was thrown. Oh I don't know lets see

if the girls are somewhat alike. Black hair. I'd say a b cup. Height 5 2 to 5 4 Weight about 120 lbs.

That's what I was saying they had the same frame. One more thing on Dizi. I wanted Phil and her

to become a couple.

I posted many times on this. You know that though because you went back and refreshed your

memory right? After Dizi saw that Sonia was going to win the Ivor lottery, she gave up on Ivor.

For a couple of days Dizi was trying to get Phil attention. Phil wasn't having none of it though.

Hence my theory of why Phil didn't want to fuck others that had already been fucked. But you

read all the posts on this right, surely you would have remembered that.

Finally I want people to post when things are happening. Even if they annoy me. I'm not here

to judge anyone. Having people post crap when shit happens is a good thing. We need more

voices not less. The reason I posted in the first place was because you came across as condensing

and a know it all.

Just for the record, when I'm wrong I'll admit it. Page 111 there's an example of that. That page

is also where you started from tonight even though we were up to page 118. Ignoring any of

the good posts that was from the VV community. 

BTW I do respect you. Your comments are pretty great.

Dude i'm not even gonna respond to all the gibberish crap you just wrote. Partly because you say the same stupid stuff in every post. You don't provide any new input for the rest of us so you might as well shut the fuck up.

I am gonna point you to one thing though and it's the following excerpt:

"What the fuck card are you talking about? Your the one that is trying to tell the community Phil dick was to huge for anyone else to fuck him. As to Dizi and Tanya being intimate , they were just playing in the

he fucked her brains out. We all heard it. So basically my comment on this was a metaphor."

He was intimate with Dizi and Sonya way before they switched to Ivo. So your theory doesn't stick

Reread my comment and your response carefully and then you can "admit being wrong" again. And next time give your brain a little time to process what you read, before you run to respond and make a full of yourself.

vv needs to get its shit 2gether that last girl was fucking crazy its like there just taking them off the streets and the guy before messa they need to start vetting them before hand although it was good entertainment poor phil got none again i think his time in vv is doomed lol

Dude i'm not even gonna respond to all the gibberish crap you just wrote. Partly because you say the same stupid stuff in every post. You don't provide any new input for the rest of us so you might as well shut the fuck up.

I am gonna point you to one thing though and it's the following excerpt:

"What the fuck card are you talking about? Your the one that is trying to tell the community Phil dick was to huge for anyone else to fuck him. As to Dizi and Tanya being intimate , they were just playing in the

he fucked her brains out. We all heard it. So basically my comment on this was a metaphor."

Reread my comment and your response carefully and then you can "admit being wrong" again. And next time give your brain a little time to process what you read, before you run to respond and make a full of yourself.

I'm a man of my word. I owe you an apology. I hope you'll accept it.

Now even though I got Dizi and Tanya mixed up. I want to clear something up. What is your

defection of intimate?   

Before you judge me let me tell you a little something. Since I brought it up before I'll bring

it up again. I'll add a few things as well.

Since you want to know how I come to many different theory's I'll tell you. I've spent most of my adult

life observing other people. I was in the Army for 20+ yrs. I've been on 8 combat missions. When you

are in harms way you have to learn the local people, their customs and who's a friend and who's a foe.

I can't understand Russian, But people have a lot of body language, different tones to their voices etc.

Most of my time has been spent in the Vonoezth thread. I predicted Karen, Dizi, Tanya, and to some

extent Largo would all be leaving the project. I'll make another one. If Phil doesn't connect with a new

girl. He will be leaving as well.

Now as to your contempt for me and trying to shut me up. I won't be bullied. I have contributed a lot

to these forums. Unlike you who come in once a day. So unless you learn to respect others no one will

respect you. Take my advice quit being an ass. If you can't handle people because they are not your

equal maybe your the one that should shut the fuck up.

I'm a man of my word. I owe you an apology. I hope you'll accept it.

Now even though I got Dizi and Tanya mixed up. I want to clear something up. What is your

defection of intimate?   

Before you judge me let me tell you a little something. Since I brought it up before I'll bring

it up again. I'll add a few things as well.

Since you want to know how I come to many different theory's I'll tell you. I've spent most of my adult

life observing other people. I was in the Army for 20+ yrs. I've been on 8 combat missions. When you

are in harms way you have to learn the local people, their customs and who's a friend and who's a foe.

I can't understand Russian, But people have a lot of body language, different tones to their voices etc.

Most of my time has been spent in the Vonoezth thread. I predicted Karen, Dizi, Tanya, and to some

extent Largo would all be leaving the project. I'll make another one. If Phil doesn't connect with a new

girl. He will be leaving as well.

Now as to your contempt for me and trying to shut me up. I won't be bullied. I have contributed a lot

to these forums. Unlike you who come in once a day. So unless you learn to respect others no one will

respect you. Take my advice quit being an ass. If you can't handle people because they are not your

equal maybe your the one that should shut the fuck up.

That's right mate, you tell em.

Just to clarify, was that 8 combat missions you were on? Just that once before you posted that you did 8 combat tours. And how's your pstd going? Hope you are getting help for it. I do a lot of voluntary work with guys that have PTSD. Hope it's not as serious.

That's right mate, you tell em.

Just to clarify, was that 8 combat missions you were on? Just that once before you posted that you did 8 combat tours. And how's your pstd going? Hope you are getting help for it. I do a lot of voluntary work with guys that have PTSD. Hope it's not as serious.

Lol, Ozi. I've  been missing you this side of CamCaps. :)

Guest sanspseudo5999

Screen_Shot_2015_11_13_at_12_01_57_PM.jpg

new girl....new drama tonight? lol

cette fille a l'air correct du moins elle n'a pas l'air folle comme l'autre fille d'hier soir Lol