Voronezh - Split 2

gavurkel

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cristy is so into Phil. She looked like she wanted to get laid so bad. The games in Voronezh are good, couples get along well. Don't know where Phil and Cristy go all the time when they leave apartment. Fresh air, smoke?

The new girl looks promising. I like the fact that they gave her a name already. I read

Christy.

Ozi thanks for pointing that out. It was 8 tours. I type real slow, and have to think and rethink

my words. I spent a couple of years at Walter Reed learning how to speak, spell, and formulate

words again.

Snaky was right about something else too. He said I say the same stuff. I read some of my

long winded posts. Not sure if its the same stuff but it is the same tone.

Doctor said I needed a hobby where I could interact with people. I chose this. Sometimes My

brain gets ahead of my fingers. But this forum has helped me use critical thinking skills again.

I shut myself out of the world for the last 4 or 5 years. You guys have helped me with my desperation.

Not sure why I shared all of that. Thanks for listening. 

he will get laid but only if she initiated it, otherwise he will do his routing give her  massage  and go to sleep, i hope she is more brave than him so far she has been doing what he suppose to be doing after all this is her first night. phill go for it now you have nothing to loose  now.

he will get laid but only if she initiated it, otherwise he will do his routing give her  massage  and go to sleep, i hope she is more brave than him so far she has been doing what he suppose to be doing after all this is her first night. phill go for it now you have nothing to loose  now.

Fotunately, you are wrong. Phil gave just pussy massage in the shower... MAybe he is watching Ivo??

Screen_Shot_11_13_15_at_11_09_PM.png

Screen_Shot_11_13_15_at_11_10_PM.png

Screen_Shot_11_13_15_at_11_13_PM.png

Screen_Shot_11_13_15_at_11_13_PM_001.png

Screen_Shot_11_13_15_at_11_13_PM_002.png

Screen_Shot_11_13_15_at_11_15_PM.png