Voronezh - Split 3

beancounter

if phil leaves i predict next one will be nastya because messa and christy seem more close and have more laugh also flirt more than messa and nastiya, if things developed between messa and christy he will damp nastya to be with christy.

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think i am going to stop watching this apartment at least for next few days, i am beginning to get emotionally involved and they all starting to annoy me, that's not why i started watching, i started to but the lase few days was not fun at all even some times it was very hard and uncomfortable watching them. may be in a few day some thing changes it might be fun to watch them again. or not

They are back to not talking to each other again, Phil and Cristy. Cristy needs to talk directly to Phil to stop this not talking to each other and have it out. Nastya tried to work it out, Messa is not capable of handling emotional issues and Cristy is an emotional person who keeps things in and then explodes. I feel bad for Cristy, who seems to be a good person. Phil has destroyed her. So they got new contracts except for Cristy? VV should have waited given the current situation. Maybe Voronezh actually needs Petra to spice it up, get the parties in Voronezh going. And I am getting too emotionally attached to the situation in Voronezh, although slightly less so than with Sonia. Phil wanted Sonia, got burned and now won't allow a girl to get close to him. Maybe the fuck with Cristy the first night was an audition for both Phil and Cristy , and only Cristy got emotionally attached to Phil?

Guest macarthy

Just one observation to make. Its left up to you guys to figure things out. Nastya  loves phil since the day she set foot there.  Authorities did not want this to happen . They sent Petra the first day to fuck phil in the presence of nastya in the living room . This was on purpose,to avoid a relationship between them. Remember the first night phil was with kristy...? nastya was very upset. She even slept on sofa while they were having sex in the bedroom.

2nd night she did her best not to allow kristy to sleep with phil. She then took kristy to her bedroom and had sex with her and messa.

Guest macarthy

Guess kristy is now smelling the rat that nastya has a soft corner for phil. Phil is a country side boy. Dirty shorts tee shirt, etc etc.