Voronezh - Split 3

beancounter

Well that is hardly my attitude for any relationships I have had. Let's face it though most of the relationships defined here are 90% fantasy and projection. Are we to be as one said "alarmed" at the events in this apartment. I think not.

We see people who meet and two days later if they have sex with someone else they are a horrible cheater. Pretty funny stuff. So, as I have indicated in the past, I don't take the events here too seriously as they are presented in such a trivial manner.

Anyone who thinks you can just grab two random people and throw them together and then fantasize a relationship around that is a true dreamer.

I totally agree and didn't mean what I said about fuck um and leave um.  I just don't understand all the verbiage that is put down in this thread about all these pretend relationships.  It is very funny stuff especially if you go back and re-read some of it LOL.  Anyway, I was just curious about it all after reading some of the messages on this and the other threads.

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

VV has not only to solve Voro but also Tver. Sonia and Ivo do need an own bedroom. I guess, the new guy was test for Petra and then Sonia and Ivo would move to Voro.

All there have to leave, only Christy would stay and wait for a new guy.

With Ivo&Sonia in Voro, there would be a stabil bridge for common shows and parties of the two apts.

This are just my thoughts resp. projections.

Interesting, after long discussion with Phil on the couch, Nastya left dressed as normal girl in winter, gave a hug and little kiss to sleeping Messa, wrote some message and had a long view into the LR, switched off the light and left just with hand bag. Little strange, just like saying goodbye for a loooong time

Screen_Shot_11_17_15_at_11_57_AM.png

Many people have left this apartment in the past several weeks. Let me clear something up at this point. I have stated in the past that I don't care much for the antics we see in these apartments. While I don't believe as some do that it is all highly scripted, I do believe that most of it is superficial and it is a stretch to believe that many real relationships exist with people who barely know each other.

I do worry about the individuals as human beings however and I can't help but wonder what happens when they leave. Do they have time to make arrangements with friends? Does VV put them up for a time somewhere else? I assume hotels are expensive in Russia as well. I don't know what happens to them as they seem to get very short notice in some cases.

:shithappens:  RIP..... List..... Since I've been here.

Adzam- His GF

Karen-

Tanya-

Dizi-

Largo- Crazy guy with the knife

Honey- Crazy Bitch- Phil's first pick

Cute blond with Dog- Tver apt

8 people in six weeks-

I said a few days ago if Phil didn't connect with the new girl (Christy) that he would be gone.

Phil also showed up Oct 8th. He lasted a long time in the meat grinder known as Voyeur Villa.

I don't even know the language. Add Phil to the list. Glad I could contribute.

We may never know what actually happened, but here are some things we Do know. Phil was a bit of an oddball. The way he acted around women was very strange. He was very immature. No need to detail that. Whatever the problem was in the end, he acted like a spoiled child and should have been able to resolve it. It looked like he left in a huff. Good riddance.