Voronezh - Split 3

beancounter

plain simple Christy is a bitch she played Phil now Nasty. Nasty sick and all Christy cares about is dancing What A bitch. With friends like her who needs enemies. I told you she was the manipulator.

I agree with you.

I feel verry sorry for Nastya but I'm impressed actually because Christy is a genius in manipulating.

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest macarthy

Nastya is still the manipulateur ,even drunk.Just see what she's done again. She spoilt chrysty's evening with messa. Lets open our eyes wider, to catch that.

I agree with you.

I feel verry sorry for Nastya but I'm impressed actually because Christy is a genius in manipulating.

i think she read the post here or somewherelse very time she check her phone she does the right thing

Nastya is still the manipulateur ,even drunk.Just see what she's done again. She spoilt chrysty's evening with messa. Lets open our eyes wider, to catch that.

Everybody is fighting with his own weapons... girls, girls, girls.....

BTW Christy is all the days on the pad since her arrival. First time to see after fucking with Phil.

They have to bathe Nastya. What a lost cause! But it shows us that if Christy and Messa wanted to here they could fuck easily without Nastya knowing. They want to make sure she is alright. Nastya is so emotionally wrought and drunk, I wouldn't trust her alone in that tub. She could drown or try to kill herself. VV has to talk to Nastya and see if she can handle things in VV.