Voronezh - Split 3

beancounter

So posting the drama story/pictures summary for people who missed it sadly.

image.jpg

image.jpg

111.jpg

1111.jpg

Christy and Messa decide that they should fuck, not like Natsya will find out in the next room. well Natsya wakes up and catches them in the act.

image.jpg

Messa tells Christy that they have been caught, and that's christy shocked face.

image.jpg

222.jpg

image.jpg

but they decide oh well we are caught, so might as well finish fucking. While Natsya goes to her bathroom and does her routine of crying and showering.

image.jpg

so after her shower Natsya comes back ready to talk but finds out that they are still fucking passionately.

image.jpg

so she cries some more.

image.jpg

image.jpg

666.jpg

then she decides enough is enough i need answers, so she opens the door again and demands to talk...making christy and messa stop having their fun without completion. and they talk and talk for about 30-45 mins, christy and messa think natsya is all calm downed, they bullshit her about this and that.

image.jpg

image.jpg

and when messa leaves the room for a bit while christy and natsya are talking...natsya decides to attack christy and punches her and pulls her hair and messa comes and breaks it up.

the end lol  :woohoo:

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Incredible! Messa should tell Nastya to leave now until they sort it out with VV. I know it's 7 am. But no one can sleep, what will Messa do? They'll be more assaults before this is over. I just hope someone doesn't end up dead.

Christy should have Nastya arrested for assault. How Messa doesn't call VV right now or an ambulance or police I don't know. Nastya should at least be forced to leave the apartment immediately. It is not safe for the others.

Wow how can you the the bitches side is beyond me if I was Nastya she would have more than a little cut on her head

Christy should have Nastya arrested for assault. How Messa doesn't call VV right now or an ambulance or police I don't know. Nastya should at least be forced to leave the apartment immediately. It is not safe for the others.

Depends on who throw the first punch....regardless they can file assault charges on each other.

Christy got what she deserved she is playing it up now. She is the one who should leave she has been a bitch the whole time she has been here. When you fuck someone else's man what did she expect

It takes two to tango so stop blaming Christy for everything.

Nastya is unstable and should not be on this site at all, VV is not dating site so stop saying he is her man.

It's so obvious he doesn't want to have anything to do with her.