Voronezh - Split 3

beancounter

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The witch is yawning about he efforts of Nastya &Messie, but finally helping.

Nastya "avec beucoup de contenance" as lady, carrying hand luggage only....

Screen_Shot_11_19_15_at_04_33_PM.png

Screen_Shot_11_19_15_at_04_37_PM.png

Did you notice however, that Nastya just stood there while Messa packed and repacked things near the door and then carried next to nothing when they left. It looks like he was on the phone until the last possible moment trying to get her a reprieve.

If I were Cristy, I would have had a few words for her and would not have helped her with the luggage unless there was some satisfaction in the "bu bye!"

I was amazed there wasn't one last attack for the road.. This is not a bf gf or anything more relationship. These men and women are thrown together on a moments notice and are expected to couple up or you are gone. M and C hit it off and continued a show that was started by the girls in bed the other night. It was ok then but not ok for N after that. Cheating ..no.. drama which sells memberships..priceless.

Ban Vodka from Russians against their own free will....this isn't a reality show.

Gorbachov had tried it..without success, only very good business for the blck channels and crime on the end.

The problem is not the alcohol, the problem is the personal limit..

The problem is not the alcohol, the problem is the limit..

I'd say the problem isn't the limit but the people that drink. There are those that can drink all night and not have a single problem. And then there are those that have one drink and become a real nightmare.

But I don't understand why anyone would want to ban alcohol here. Alcohol wasn't the cause of any of the drama that went down last night. It's not like Messa and Christy were perfect angels and then alcohol somehow magically made them do what they did lol.

Wow, what a night last night! Good riddance, Nastya. Lucky she wasn't arrested. How no one was killed last night is amazing. And yes, Nastya broke the cardinal rule of VV, getting attached to someone. Though I can't help but feel that if Christy could have controlled her urges and Messa not give in, it wouldn't have happened like that. Once Christy sucked Messa's cock in the living room, all was doomed. Then, Christy, knowing Nastya is in the next room, has to scream while being fucked. I think that the problem with the site is that they need to tell the participants that they should not form emotional attachments, but should find their best sex partners, work it out among each other, then maybe it works. But, human nature seems to get in the way. People have emotions, like a partner for sex that someone else likes, form attachments. They have to screen better if possible for people who are the jealous type, people with no emotions, etc. They seem to have the right blend in Tver, but the apartment has become almost boring. Ironically, the things that make us like Voronezh are the things that lead to problems. We get people who find their own way rather than be set up like Tver and strictly scripted. That inevitably leads to problems given human nature. Maybe the best thing to do for VV is to let Christy and Messa have some time together, don't bring in others for a little while. Once they are stronger, then bring in two carefully vetted people who are compatible, maybe even people who knew each other and like each other, maybe even have had dated or had sex before with each other. I know, it sounds a little like RLC. But RLC with people who like sex and are not shy of the cameras would be fantastic in a group setting. They also have to be people who don't get jealous when there is a little cross-flirting.