Voronezh - Split 4

dirtdirt

Yeah, I get it, but Messa doesn't even like his cock touched by her at times. It isn't like she grabs it several times in  a couple of hours. He did the same thing with Nastya after a while. He just isn't comfortable with having sex much. And since they hardly even talk or play games, that makes them basically ships passing in the night. And I disagree, Messa is definitely a loner. Every night he hangs out late by himself in the bathroom. He used to just go out at 6 am when he was with Nastya by himself. They call him the undertaker. We'd love to have loving, affectionate sexual relationships here, but it just isn't going to happen with people thrown together that don't even know each other under the vv circumstances. The best you can hope for is a Sonia/Ivo type situation where they picked each other and are mutual with their sex. But even they aren't really affectionate. And Akira and Charlie, who actually are together emotionally, mostly just have sex all the time. It isn't like they go out on dates and then come back and make love. They just are very sexually compatible. I got burned by the Phil/Sonia situation, thought they would be close. Didn't happen, she found Ivo. Phil kept trying, no dice. I think if we watch vv, we have to give up on  that happening, unfortunately.

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We'd love to have loving, affectionate sexual relationships here, but it just isn't going to happen with people thrown together that don't even know each other under the vv circumstances.

Speak for yourself. I don't particularly care to see "affection" nor just to see sex. I like to see different interactions with different people. Both apartments have fallen into a stalemate because there's nothing exciting or different to see in any of them. And I would argue that Charlie moving into Tver is in part what hurt that apartment because Akira now isn't free to do shit with any new girls that come on and watching the two of them got boring real quick. Watching Sonia Ivo and Petra got boring real quick. And no matter how much sex Messa and Christy have and don't have, the two of them will get boring like the rest of them.

I'd also disagree about Messa not liking sex. He obviously likes it to a significant extent otherwise Christy would have never be able to fuck him behind Nastya's back. And look at how much fun he had there with Phil. I still think that he doesn't like the idea of being tied down to just one girl. When he came into the house, it was just Phil and Dizi. Now Phil's gone and he's in the house by himself with Christy.

Akira was a schmuck to Tanya. Remember that bondage night right before she left? You would rather have had that Akira? At least Charlie tames him, is a real nice girl, and their sex is good. Sure, Tver in general is boring and scripted and I would rather have the old Voronezh back with Phil and Dizi, but it is what it is now. It started to go down hill at 2 points, one, when Sonia left to Tver and two, when Phil left. And Dizi leaving was sad too. And yes, I agree that Phil and Messa were a good combo. I do not agree that Messa is real good sexually, but he isn't horrible either. The one thing I feel is that if they had a good cohesive unit again in Voro, everything would be better. I said once that Messa does do better in a group situation than one on one. I think he is threatened by Christy's sexuality which has suddenly blossomed. So to keep him, they must surround him with other sympathetic good people. Maybe team Christy with a new guy if compatible and Messa with a new girl who isn't as sexually assertive.

Akira was a schmuck to Tanya. Remember that bondage night right before she left? You would rather have had that Akira? At least Charlie tames him, is a real nice girl, and their sex is good.

What I would rather have is variety. I don't care for bondage but at least it's something different to see than the same tired two people fucking all the time.

I have been watching this for few day. So I now understand that tver and voro interact, people leave, change couples and move from one flat to the other.

Has Charlie had sex with others that Akira? How often people move or leave?

Akira was a schmuck to Tanya. Remember that bondage night right before she left? You would rather have had that Akira? At least Charlie tames him,

what you taking about he treat charlie like shit, she did not tame him in fact the other way around  he changed her to this sad i do any thing for you person, taking  about bondage thing, he does it to charlie too , because charlie is pretty and you like her so you pretend not to see any thing bad about her, she follows him to much and he keeps move away from her, if it is any one else you would have said she is clingy ....

the last few days i kept hearing a puppy barking noise i thought it is maybe a ring tone, then i found out it is charlie he treats her like a dog now she started acting just like one, getting down her hands and knee bark wiggle her ass raise her one hand to shake on command like a obedient dog, that was is not even when they were playing the game while she is playing dog he just walked away to play with phone leaving her on the floor still playing dog.

be cause i like charlie some times it is hard watching her

Capture_2015_11_28_09_31_07_636.jpg

Capture_2015_11_28_09_35_24_197.jpg

Capture_2015_11_28_09_34_56_403.jpg

he just walked away

Capture_2015_11_28_09_35_56_512.jpg

the pic make it they are having fun but its not

i know it s the wrong thread but to put the pic, but when you like ppl, you blindly argue about ppl no matter what is happening or you see

i i try not to say who should stay or who leave, but if they want to get rid of ppl they should  kick all of them(7). fortunately no mater how many people they bring it will get boring after while, maybe they should  change all of them  every month or so, of course that will have its own draw back people wont care if they know they are staying short time, still they will have people who want to fun instead of forced fun to stay

Time is not correct reason why people leave the show. I suppose there is no time schedule when people should leave and if you ask me there should never be any kind of sexual interaction between Tver and Voronezh

Be sure that you spend more then 3-4 week before you make any conclusion. Even if you decide to watch for longer period be prepare for any unpredictable surprise. Show is heavily scripted planed therefore, for me you made optimistic statement when you claim :  "So I now understand that tver and voro interact"

No trusts me you don't understand......

Charlie is Akira girlfriend. And in the near future i don't expect any others to have sex with charlie.

In a past when charlie was available on weekend only  (friday to sunday) Akira have plenty sexual interaction with other girls (Petra and Tanya)

When I say I understand voro and tver interact I mean I have noticed them interact in more than a way, it is a fact.

What is their relationship, I don't know and care but I hope to see Charlie having sex with everybody, chairs included...

Voro is even more worse now.

They didn't talk and they didn't even look at each other since they woke up.

It's the same situation we had before between Phil and Christy, except for the fact that she completely ignores him this time.

Messa leaved a couple of minutes ago.

This is why she went to Tver seeking out some fun. This of course immediately brought out the sexually immature slut shamers, a strange and frankly scary bunch. For one thing, they seem to fail to recognize the pulpit they are preaching from.