Voronezh - Split 4

dirtdirt

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not everyone and I never said that she's a slut.

Come on, don't be a dick.

If my comment didn't apply to you, then obviously it is not meant for you.

Edit: and did anyone happen to catch the hot sex session in the living room between Messa and Christy a few minutes ago? I just happened to turn in right as he was finishing up. I only recorded about :53 seconds of it.

i have the whole sex scene recorded from just now with christy and messa. i just think if she fucks ivor she a slut cause that would be she had sex with three dudes that she doesnt even hardly know.i rather see her with messa then to see her with ivor.

she did not have sex with ivo, she dance for him shaked her ass for him, may be she was drank or too horny all that sex around her she showed interest in him, may be sonya was there for now, its her first day, give her a chance, she will end up with ivo its when and how soon, petra is on the case its.

they had sex 5 min ago now they are arguing most likely it would be about her visit to tver. or its a show that when she goes to tver and have sex we would not think that they are kind of together. she is good playing this games make the other person look bad so she get what she wants and she tested the life of tver it wont be long before she start working on getting rid of messa, we will see a lot of argument even crying and her complaining and more and more visit from tver and to tver.

by next week petra will bring the game to voron

i wouldnt dought it sat11 as long as she gets whats she wants.thats the way i see it.its all about her and fuck the rest.she we have sex with ivor sooner or later but shes not my girl so she can have sex with who ever she wants.

i wouldnt dought it sat11 as long as she gets whats she wants.thats the way i see it.its all about her and fuck the rest.she we have sex with ivor sooner or later but shes not my girl so she can have sex with who ever she wants.

i know every body think christy a strong minded girl but look sonya she was independent and vibrant kind of girl once she went to tver she become a sex toy for petra and ivo, now she looks always sad waiting antill she is needed for sax and sex games and above all she doesn't seem doing it for her pleasure, that how christy will end up until she get replaced by new comer, i cant say i fell sorry for her if that happens, it will be carma.