Voronezh - Split 4

dirtdirt

Because his days in VV are numbered unless he has sex with Christy, although hopefully soon they will get new partners for them. Their sex is unsatisfying for them and thus for us. It feels required and forced and thus not interesting.

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doesn't make sense to try to psychoanalyze people you never met and barely know. People here just form opinions and try to speculate as to what is going on. The main reason for that is, I don't know, maybe because we don't know Russian! So don't get carried away like we really know what's happening there. As to my opinion, for whatever it is worth, it seems that Christy does pout or mope a bit. But, still, I don't really think Messa gets her either. I think they just are basically incompatible. They were two people who cheated behind Nastya's back and had the excitement connected with risking their lives with doing it (I can say that because look what Nastya did when she found out). Once the thrill was gone and all risk gone, they basically realized they had little in common other than the risky sex and smoking cigarettes together. They don't even like the same music. They don't like the same games. He likes to cook, she likes sex. And on and on. They are like dead couple walking. They are a dead couple but haven't been sentenced to death yet. VV, put them out of our misery!

Just hoping that she ll get a good slamming  from Ivor...that will be a GRAND SLAM.

I'm not sure but as long as Sonia is there, he would not do it I guess, except Sonia would invite her.

Ivo was alone in the shower with Christy (smoking) but even there, they didn't touch each other.

Never overlook small things. They help you to understand position. There will be no sex for Christy at this time in tver. Too much  competition. And she is aware of that. Someone calls her on the phone and in the next 15 min she went in tver. So far she have some alcohol and fun only. I Really don't expect sex

I agree. And if there is going to be sex, it'll probably just be another "foursome" like it was the last time with Petra only fucking Christy while Ivo only fucks Sonia.