Voronezh - Split 4

dirtdirt

I am curious. Are you still claiming to be some kind of sought after social worker with many letters after your name or have we given up on that fantasy?

I have never lied on this site, you can believe what you want I really don't care. I don't really need to have your acceptance of my facts. I get all the reassurance every day of my life. So this is all you can come up with something YOU think is made up, like I said believe what you want, if that makes you feel better about yourself.

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Calm down guys. Live and let live. We can all have different opinions and we will. We can say what we want, but it is not worth fighting over, honestly. Get what you want out of the site, critisize  what you want, and then let it go. We all bring different skills to this forum. I have felt certain things, said them, had other things and ways of looking at things pointed out to me and then adjusted my opinion where appropriate. We can all learn things from each other. And if we can't fathom what someone says, keep it to yourselves rather than start a fight.

Are you serious? Have you watched them at all today? He's been acting like a prick since he came home. She cleaned the apartment again and he claims she doesn't do anything and "sits there like a princess". Just now he poured water on her leg almost making her cry. Also making fun of her art. He had a chance to make things right but his problem is he can't accept fault when it's really his. Always accusing other people.

Another thing is he only wants things his way. He only wants to listen to his music, and watch movies he wants to watch. You can't build a good relationship this way.

yes i saw that  all he did was drope some water  as a play not with bad intention, she just starteld as any one does she screamed gave him a finger and laughed and he brought a towel and dried her leg,you should take off i heat messa glass when you watch them, as she doing nothing all day yes she clean the leaving room except that she lay on the sofa all afternoon just before he came in she got up and went shower and sat on the sofa wining while waiting for her dinner which he cooks by the way

i noticed reading post of most of the people here who hate messa, i came to the conclusion you hate him not for what he does  but what he represent about your self he remind of you, in real life you act just like him and you hate that about yourselves so you transfer all the thing you hate about your self like not good with women, not having a a girl or you cant treat your wife or gf the way you think you should but too lasy to get up and give her a hug show her affection because you are not good at it so you see your self in him you hate him(actually you heat your self) in your fantasy you tell your self if i had a girl like her i would do much better than him.

except sex she does nothing for him being moody all the time

do i think he is a great guy not really all i see he tries more than her to co exist , i dont know what you people watching but all evening he has been trying to cheer her up all she is doing is like a little girl pauting on that sofa  on her phone

i noticed reading post of most of the people here who hate messa, i came to the conclusion you hate him not for what he does  but what he represent about your self he remind of you, in real life you act just like him and you hate that about yourselves so you transfer all the thing you hate about your self like not good with women, not having a a girl or you cant treat your wife or gf the way you think you should but too lasy to get up and give her a hug show her affection because you are not good at it so you see your self in him you hate him(actually you heat your self) in your fantasy you tell your self if i had a girl like her i would do much better than him.

do i think he is a great guy not really all i see he tries more than her to co exist , i dont know what you people watching but all evening he has been trying to cheer her up all she is doing is like a little girl pauting on that sofa  on her phone

i wish a good night to you and dream well...

um, just ----  no.

I think that's the fastest I've seen him have sex. He might have lasted 5 minutes.. maybe. But I don't know how hard he was fucking her.

Good average for Messa, 10 minutes. She did not allow to go fully deep inside.

But interesting, her visit to Tver and her solo playing yesterday made him much more interested in her than the days before.