Voronezh - Split 4

dirtdirt

Spielo you really need to understand what you are watching before you comment on it! There was NO kiss! Her forehead is on his chest while she is laughing!

Your kidding right, look at were her nose is this was a kiss unless she has the fat's head in the world.. Also did and one else see them holding hands while Sonia was in the bathroom this is going to lead to trouble. 

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree mostly with you, Snaky, but I'm afraid you've got it all wrong this time.

She clearly kissed him twice and she touched him more than once on his arms and his head.

Also did and one else see them holding hands while Sonia was in the bathroom

I saw it and they did that again while Sonia was sleeping next to them.

I don't understand why people defined Christy. She ran Phil off playing poor me. She fuck two guys in her first two night in the project. She backstabbed Nastya and ran her off. Now she is running down to Tvor and crying the poor me thing to them about Messa. On top of that she s trying to fuck Ivo, which will cause more trouble and probably a cat fight. I really have no respect for people like her, karma a bitch and she is going to get hers. She has single hand screwed up Voro. She really isn't tat sexy to me, she has a belly that hags over her pants and than wears panties that are too small which only makes her look fatter. To me she is trouble and if VV management was smart (lol) they would send her packing.

She is a whore not a slut because she gets paid to fuck. She is a manipulator, she play the poor me to the max and you all buy in to it.

I don't understand why people defined Christy. She ran Phil off playing poor me. She fuck two guys in her first two night in the project. She backstabbed Nastya and ran her off. Now she is running down to Tvor and crying the poor me thing to them about Messa. On top of that she s trying to fuck Ivo, which will cause more trouble and probably a cat fight. I really have no respect for people like her, karma a bitch and she is going to get hers. She has single hand screwed up Voro. She really isn't tat sexy to me, she has a belly that hags over her pants and than wears panties that are too small which only makes her look fatter. To me she is trouble and if VV management was smart (lol) they would send her packing.

She is a whore not a slut because she gets paid to fuck. She is a manipulator, she play the poor me to the max and you all buy in to it.

totally agree with you

Your kidding right, look at were her nose is this was a kiss unless she has the fat's head in the world.. Also did and one else see them holding hands while Sonia was in the bathroom this is going to lead to trouble.

I don't have to look anywhere. I said twice already I saw it live. And where do you see her nose when it's blocked by her hair?  Don't judge people by one grainy dark photo

I don't know what happened between Messa and Christy but it sure does feel tense in there. The two hardly said anything to each other while he was packing. Then again I only saw from about 5 minutes ago so I don't know how it was for them during the day. But it doesn't even look like they will miss each other and it does seems like I was right again about them not lasting. Now Voro has no choice but to find new people for this apartment. The only question now is when?