Juke Box Split #2

piedpiper1968

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I enjoy the freshness of these posts, and appreciate what you present. Very much. Juke Box is the most wonderful category at Camcaps. We share here.

Here is one from an old squirrel. It shouldn't be that much of a favorite, and perhaps maybe old sad senile squirrel has posted it before, but it is a song about a subject that you will experience again. Soon.

Besides, it's a great song about an important concept. Old Squirrels LOVE concepts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsWR0CTWazQ

I guess you Tea Party guys love that kind of a joke, but what if a similar song was made of bombing U.S.A?

I am sure you would try to shoot the musicians with your constitution guaranteed free revolvers and other weapons. I have never liked politicians and terrorists of Iran (nor U.S.), but I think the ordinary people have done nothing to us, they are nice and shall not be bombed.

TO BUTT-BOY KALEVIPOEG.

HEY DOUCHE BAG!  THIS IS A MUSIC THREAD.  CAN YOU SAY 'MUSIC'?  WELL, TRY AGAIN LATER.

GO SPEW YOUR COMMIE CRAP IN THE POLITICAL SECTIONS.  THE JUKE BOX SECTION IS NOT FOR TROLLING YOUR SUPERIORS. 

POST SONGS OR STAY CLEAR.  GOT THAT?