Juke Box Split #5

woodworker

In light of SpaceX's glorious achievement today, which I must say was the most amazing "live stream" I've seen since the Eagle landed on the Moon, I have decided to celebrate their glory with a salute to free-enterprise capitalism and the younger generation that pulled off this technological feat. The dream of our distant ancestors is not over:

To be honest I wasn't crazy about the movie.  But I did like the part where Dave started to pull out the fuses on Hal.  The treacherous bastard Hal.  He started out with an almost squeaky little girl's voice in the beginning, but as Dave got closer and closer to finally putting an end to this bipolar, binary cunt, his voice slowed down and got deeper and deeper, until it finally ended up sounding a lot like Paul Robeson.   

"Doooooooon't doooooo daaaaat Daaaaaaaave"  "I say, I say,..Yoooooou dooooon't waaaan't tooooooo dooooo daaaaat Daaaaaave."

I was waiting and hoping for him to break into a chorus of "Old Man River",.. Which would have been really nice right about then.

I know that if I had written the script that's how it would have gone.  There would have been a little sing-a-long with the bouncing ball and everything right about there.  And the bouncing ball could have been made to look like mother Earth.  I think that would have been a nice touch.

From the deep recesses of outer space to just floatin down de old Mississippi.  There's just no place like home. 

.. And we just keep on rollin along.

Yeah, I know.    I was wondering when they'd get around to banning that book.  But I'm sure, seeing just how offensive that little 'N' word is to them, that they will soon now ban all of those equally offensive rap recordings.      Or am I missing something here?